Windows 10: I have two caps lock notifications.

Discus and support I have two caps lock notifications. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop Acer Aspire has two notifications when I put on or off caps lock. From the screenshot you can see that they are on top of each other. Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wejil, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Wejil Win User

I have two caps lock notifications.

My laptop Acer Aspire has two notifications when I put on or off caps lock. From the screenshot you can see that they are on top of each other. Before I only had the one that can be seen best the one above, now I have another one below that I would like to remove.

:)

Wejil, Dec 28, 2023

2. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Dec 28, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks. Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section): Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10 Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep. (last post)
    I have two caps lock notifications. 344639d1630246472t-caps-lock-sound-warning-not-working-1.jpg
    This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried. That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried. Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?
    I have two caps lock notifications. 344641d1630247019t-caps-lock-sound-warning-not-working-1.png

dalchina, Dec 28, 2023
  4. I have two caps lock notifications.

Caps lock notification on screen

Whenever I press any of the lock buttons (caps, number... etc) a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off (via display or keyboard settings)

How can I turn this off??

Nick Bates, Dec 28, 2023
Thema:

I have two caps lock notifications.

1. I have two caps lock notifications. - Similar Threads - caps lock notifications

2. I have two caps lock notifications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two caps lock notifications.: My laptop Acer Aspire has two notifications when I put on or off caps lock. From the screenshot you can see that they are on top of each other. Before I only had the one that can be seen best the one above, now I have another one below that I would like to remove....
  3. Two Caps Lock notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my acer for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  4. Two Caps Lock notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my acer for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  5. I have two notifications cops lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two notifications cops lock: My laptop has two notification caps locked. I'm not sure what happened, and I'm frustrated that when I switch on cups lock, I have two. This is Windows 11.How to disable the cups lock that have White box, black lock and block text....
  6. I have two notifications cops lock

I have two notifications cops lock: My laptop has two notification caps locked. I'm not sure what happened, and I'm frustrated that when I switch on cups lock, I have two. This is Windows 11.How to disable the cups lock that have White box, black lock and block text....
  7. Two Caps Lock notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my LG Gram for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  8. Two Caps Lock notifications

Two Caps Lock notifications: I've been using Windows 11 on my LG Gram for a few months now. Today I noticed that when turning the Caps Lock on/off, a second smaller and black-lettered notification would appear at the bottom of the screen in addition to the big pink-lettered one I'm used to getting in the...
  9. Caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps lock notification: Every time I hit the caps lock I get an annoying visual modification in both my laptop an the desktop I put together. Any ideain how to disable it? i dont use any weird bluetooth app nor I have the "on screen display tab" showing in "display adapter properties". I have done...
  10. Caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps lock notification: Hi! I have problem that every time I press CAPS LOCK then there pops up a notification. How do I remove it? I have windows 10 pro and latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-notification/091d262e-3374-48f9-b647-1b085c30093d