Windows 10: I have the following problem and would like help solving this issue.

Discus and support I have the following problem and would like help solving this issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Thu 26/09/****:13 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\Windows\Minidump\092624-10859-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mark Phillips4, Sep 26, 2024.

1. I have the following problem and would like help solving this issue.

On Thu 26/09/****:13 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\Windows\Minidump\092624-10859-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0xA0xFFFFF80509E3D000, 0x2, 0x8, 0xFFFFF80509E3CFFFBugcheck name:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDriver or module in which error occurred:Windows.sys MpKslDrv+0x27796File path:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\WindowsDescription:Windows Trusted Runtime Interface DriverProduct:Microsoft® Windows® Operating SystemCompany:Microsoft CorporationBug check description:This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL o

:)

Mark Phillips4, Sep 26, 2024

2. ATI Radeon HD 6950 - FPS Problems

500mhz under 3d? wow that is an strange problem. and in 2d does it goes to 250?

Anyway I would suggest doing this if not tried: driver resets to default *Smile I have the following problem and would like help solving this issue. :) this solve a few problem for me in the past.

ChristTheGreat, Sep 26, 2024
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Sep 26, 2024
  4. I have the following problem and would like help solving this issue.

Problems following upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you receive any error message?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Which is the current build installed on the computer?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Type settings on the search bar, choose Update and Security
    and click Check for Updates.

or

Press Windows key + R

Type: ms-settings:windowsupdate

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

Press Windows key + X from the desktop.

Select Control panel and Select System and Security.

Click on Troubleshoot common computer problems under System and maintenance.

Now Run maintenance task under System and security.

Also place the computer in a Clean boot state and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts. Follow the Microsoft KB article to perform clean boot on the computer:

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Applies to Windows 10

Disclaimer: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the computer to start as usual.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 26, 2024
Thema:

I have the following problem and would like help solving this issue.

1. I have the following problem and would like help solving this issue. - Similar Threads - following problem help

2. I Would like to solve this error - RDP 0x11

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Would like to solve this error - RDP 0x11: Hi Team,When am access my pc from another pc through RDP, it's showing an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-solve-this-error-rdp-0x11/e02a0749-ccf3-498b-a8a4-221140470793
  3. I Would like to solve this error - RDP 0x11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Would like to solve this error - RDP 0x11: Hi Team,When am access my pc from another pc through RDP, it's showing an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-solve-this-error-rdp-0x11/e02a0749-ccf3-498b-a8a4-221140470793
  4. I Would like to solve this error - RDP 0x11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a question and would like your help SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question and would like your help SSD: Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb and have windows istall also.My question is can i use my old ssd to me new pc with the windows istall in both???If i can can i...
  6. I have a question and would like your help SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a question and would like your help SSD: Hello guys i have a question im goin to buy my new pc and the new pc have Gen 4 nvme ssd 1tb and have windows install and on my old pc i have ssd 1tb and have windows istall also.My question is can i use my old ssd to me new pc with the windows istall in both???If i can can i...
  7. I have a question and would like your help SSD

8. I have a problem and any help would be appreciated.

I have a problem and any help would be appreciated.: Hello, i have been noticing some strange flickering and visual glitches in most games that i play and even youtube videos, i will be posting a link to a minecraft video where it is quite clear what's glitching. I have tried multiple monitors, and also the integrated graphics...
  9. I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...: I had a problem, I googled to solve it but I did not find the answer and now that I have solved it by my own means I want to give the answer to the rest of the people who have the same problem....
  10. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...