Windows 10: I have setup a device for my company and wiped it from Intune however I can't log into the...

Discus and support I have setup a device for my company and wiped it from Intune however I can't log into the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have signed into an account with my log in, I have checked the config and it was all good, I have then wiped the device from intune however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Willmc12, Sep 20, 2024 at 11:17 AM.

1. Willmc12 Win User

I have setup a device for my company and wiped it from Intune however I can't log into the...

Hello, I have signed into an account with my log in, I have checked the config and it was all good, I have then wiped the device from intune however now when I try and access the device it is asking for a password and on the same account. I type in the password however it says its incorrect I have tried creating a password reset USB but that also does not workI cant gain access to the deviceI have then tried to go through the reset by holding shift and restarting however it just gave me an error and said I needed to enter the Bitlocker key, I tried to find the BitLocker key but it's not in my

:)

2. MS Intune not synching with laptop

I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have tried unistalling company portal and re installing but no joy. Have not tried a wipe, hopefully there is a way withut a wipe?

3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

4. Lester_C Win User

I have setup a device for my company and wiped it from Intune however I can't log into the...

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

Hi Neil Garner,

You can refer to the following article about the detailed steps.

How do I sign in to the Company Portal

If you need further assistance about this, I would suggest you post a new thread in our

Microsoft Intune forum
    on TechNet which is a specific support channel for Intune related queries.

Thank you for posting here in Microsoft Community.

Regards

Thema:

1. I have setup a device for my company and wiped it from Intune however I can't log into the... - Similar Threads - setup device company

2. I have setup a device for my company and wiped it from Intune however I can't log into the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have setup a device for my company and wiped it from Intune however I can't log into the...: Hello, I have signed into an account with my log in, I have checked the config and it was all good, I have then wiped the device from intune however now when I try and access the device it is asking for a password and on the same account. I type in the password however it...
  3. I can't wipe my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't wipe my computer.: Every time I attempt to wipe my computer I'm hit with an error and it resets the whole process. I looked into it on google briefly although not for long as I'm currently extreme frustrated. The main thing that was coming up was do tinker around in the system file checker but...
  4. I can't wipe my computer.

I can't wipe my computer.: Every time I attempt to wipe my computer I'm hit with an error and it resets the whole process. I looked into it on google briefly although not for long as I'm currently extreme frustrated. The main thing that was coming up was do tinker around in the system file checker but...
  5. I can't wipe my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business: Hello,I'm currently experimenting issues with a desktop PC that I recently purchased in an auction: it seems that the device is still enrolled in the - former owner - company tenant, and as of that, is asking me for an account from that company to set up the device. The...
  7. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business: Hello,I'm currently experimenting issues with a desktop PC that I recently purchased in an auction: it seems that the device is still enrolled in the - former owner - company tenant, and as of that, is asking me for an account from that company to set up the device. The...
  8. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

9. My Laptop accidentally reset from Microsoft Intunes/Company Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop accidentally reset from Microsoft Intunes/Company Portal: My LAPTOP accidentally reset factory reset from Microsoft Intunes/Company Portal, is there a way to retrieve files? or any APP recommendations to able to retrieve the file?* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  10. My Laptop accidentally reset from Microsoft Intunes/Company Portal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop accidentally reset from Microsoft Intunes/Company Portal: My LAPTOP accidentally reset factory reset from Microsoft Intunes/Company Portal, is there a way to retrieve files? or any APP recommendations to able to retrieve the file?* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...