Windows 10: I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

Discus and support I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tony Oznop, Apr 12, 2024.

1. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you.

:)

Tony Oznop, Apr 12, 2024

2. Crash with loud noise while Adobe Premiere is running

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let’s try fixing the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Does the noise occur only with adobe premiere?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the adobe premiere and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for Adobe premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue. It will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 12, 2024
  4. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

Is Windows 10 compatible with Adobe Premiere Elements 10?

I have upgraded to Widows 10 and find that in Adobe Premiere Elements 10, audio playback is fine but there is no video playback. What is the solution to this problem?

I had the same problem and upgraded to Premiere Elements version 14. The upgrade has many improvements over version 10, is worth the cost and works perfectly on Windows 10.

Many thanks for this reply. Is there any problem with opening projects edited in Adobe Premiere Elements 10 in version 14?

RogerLemon, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

1. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - problems running Adobe

2. Adobe Premiere Pro Doesn't run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Premiere Pro Doesn't run: I've out of the blue had the problem of adobe premiere pro crashing on the splash screen, this happens before I can use the app itself. Because of this, I've been trying to download older versions to try and see if they would work but still no luck. I have updated the...
  3. Adobe Premiere Pro Doesn't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Premiere Pro Doesn't run: I've out of the blue had the problem of adobe premiere pro crashing on the splash screen, this happens before I can use the app itself. Because of this, I've been trying to download older versions to try and see if they would work but still no luck. I have updated the...
  4. Adobe Premiere Pro Doesn't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10: Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you....
  6. Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?: Hi there, I have a copy of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12 on disc which I have installed onto a new computer running Windows 11. While photoshop runs, and premiere stated a successful install I have been unable to open the editor for premiere and with this I have...
  7. Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?

Adobe Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 11?: Hi there, I have a copy of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12 on disc which I have installed onto a new computer running Windows 11. While photoshop runs, and premiere stated a successful install I have been unable to open the editor for premiere and with this I have...
  8. Any experts on Adobe Premiere?

Any experts on Adobe Premiere?: I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020. When I take a video in portrait mode, after importing it into Adobe Premiere, it looks straight (not sideways) which is what I want and perfectly scaled [ATTACH] but after adding some audio to it then trying to export it, it...
  9. Unable to run Adobe Premier pro after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run Adobe Premier pro after latest windows update: Hi , I am getting glitchy broken video in adobe premier pro after latest windows update in my HP notebook 15-da03252tu on 13.09.2020.All though it was running smoothly before the update. Could you please help me to fix this. Thanks....
  10. Adobe Premiere Pro will not export

Adobe Premiere Pro will not export: Hi guys. So I was having BSOD almost every time I would run Premiere Pro or any other graphics-heavy program, and it took about 5 days to get the issue resolved. I believe in the end some sort of driver or the BIOS being out-of-date was causing the issue. If you'd like, you...