Windows 10: I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please...

Discus and support I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have never created other user start up screen login in my window 11 pro, now I am been ask to login, I have tried to login with my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Osazee Omoruyi, May 3, 2024.

1. I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please...

I have never created other user start up screen login in my window 11 pro, now I am been ask to login, I have tried to login with my Microsoft account to no avail. What can I do to resolve this problem.

:)

Osazee Omoruyi, May 3, 2024
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 3, 2024
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please... 179492d1520197201t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture1.png

I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please... 179491d1520197173t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture.png

zinou, May 3, 2024
  4. I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please...

User accounts / login screen

Hello, I have two issues and I suspect they are related.

I am using Windows 10 version 1909.

Ultimately, I want to disable the login screen when starting windows.

I have unchecked the box that asks for a password under netplwiz, and unchecked the box for password login under power and sleep settings.

I am still asked to login when I start windows. I suspect this is because there are two user accounts.

One user account is just user, which is what I use. The other is my name, John, which I must have set up when I was installing windows and I don't remember the password for.

I tried to delete the John account so it would just login automatically to the user account, but when I go under user accounts after typing in systempropertiesadvanced under the run command, I don't see this "John" account.

So in short, I have done all the things that a simple google search would suggest for me to disable the logon screen following a restart, but to no avail. I suspect this is because of a second user account for which I don't know the password, but I can't seem to find this account anywhere to delete it.

Any suggestions? Thank you for your time!

greenevening, May 3, 2024
Thema:

I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please...

1. I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please... - Similar Threads - never created user

2. I am losing the will to live!I never used or created a pin. Now Microsoft is asking for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am losing the will to live!I never used or created a pin. Now Microsoft is asking for a...: Hi there, I am losing the will to live!!! I never used or created a pin. Now Microsoft is asking for a pin RANDOMLY every time I log into any of my saved pages. I don't have a pin! Help as this is taking me away from doing my job now....
  3. I am losing the will to live!I never used or created a pin. Now Microsoft is asking for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am losing the will to live!I never used or created a pin. Now Microsoft is asking for a...: Hi there, I am losing the will to live!!! I never used or created a pin. Now Microsoft is asking for a pin RANDOMLY every time I log into any of my saved pages. I don't have a pin! Help as this is taking me away from doing my job now....
  4. I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have never created other user start up screen, now I am been ask to login with it. Please...: I have never created other user start up screen login in my window 11 pro, now I am been ask to login, I have tried to login with my Microsoft account to no avail. What can I do to resolve this problem....
  5. Other user login screen when I start laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other user login screen when I start laptop.: Once I restart my laptophp pavilion cs 1000tx, I am getting this other user screen. Even my credentials are not working. I tried going restart+shift multiple times and checked in safe mode , when I enter safe mode it still showing same other user screen. Tried using command...
  6. Other user login screen when I start laptop.

Other user login screen when I start laptop.: Once I restart my laptophp pavilion cs 1000tx, I am getting this other user screen. Even my credentials are not working. I tried going restart+shift multiple times and checked in safe mode , when I enter safe mode it still showing same other user screen. Tried using command...
  7. I have been going around for hours now and I am afrade I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS**...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been going around for hours now and I am afrade I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS**...: I have been going around for hours now and I am afraid I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS** SECURITY ****! Only the smart people can use a PC now? I guess HANDY CAP PEOPLE ARE NOT SMART TO USE PC's THESE DAYS!!!...
  8. I have been going around for hours now and I am afrade I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS**...

I have been going around for hours now and I am afrade I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS**...: I have been going around for hours now and I am afraid I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS** SECURITY ****! Only the smart people can use a PC now? I guess HANDY CAP PEOPLE ARE NOT SMART TO USE PC's THESE DAYS!!!...
  9. I have been going around for hours now and I am afrade I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS**...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been going around for hours now and I am afrade I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS**...: I have been going around for hours now and I am afraid I CAN NOT LOGIN WITH THIS BULLS** SECURITY ****! Only the smart people can use a PC now? I guess HANDY CAP PEOPLE MATTER THESE DAYS!!!...
  10. Other User Login Screen on Windows 10, when I am the only user on the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other User Login Screen on Windows 10, when I am the only user on the computer: Hey guys, So I am the only user on my computer, and when I sign out, I am presented with the Other User screen, where you have to type in your name and password. This is really annoying, as I do not want to be typing in my name and password everytime I log into my...