Windows 10: I have multiple Microsoft accounts and none will allow me to access my subscriptions

Discus and support I have multiple Microsoft accounts and none will allow me to access my subscriptions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two main subscriptions I want to access, Skype and Office 365. The error occurred when I bought a new computer and it came with office 365 for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mbales, Jun 21, 2024.

1. mbales Win User

I have multiple Microsoft accounts and none will allow me to access my subscriptions

I have two main subscriptions I want to access, Skype and Office 365. The error occurred when I bought a new computer and it came with office 365 for a year. It also pulled up an old account from somewhere that predated the purchase. Its been a year, and tomorrow, the license that came with the new laptop will run out. However, my family Office 365 has been quietly renewing in the background for years on March 2nd so I have a valid license. I haven't a clue how to get to that subscription. At one time I could get to it via SKYPE sign in , but today, I found they didn't want that signin.

:)

mbales, Jun 21, 2024
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Account access

Hi Medtner,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why your account and security question is in Turkish. For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to your Microsoft account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried accessing your account on other devices?
    • Are you referring to the local account on your computer?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, Jun 21, 2024
  4. sam02 Win User

I have multiple Microsoft accounts and none will allow me to access my subscriptions

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

1. I have multiple Microsoft accounts and none will allow me to access my subscriptions - Similar Threads - multiple Microsoft accounts

2. I have multiple Microsoft accounts and none will allow me to access my subscriptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have multiple Microsoft accounts and none will allow me to access my subscriptions: I have two main subscriptions I want to access, Skype and Office 365. The error occurred when I bought a new computer and it came with office 365 for a year. It also pulled up an old account from somewhere that predated the purchase. Its been a year, and tomorrow, the license...
  3. I have a subscription why can't I access my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a subscription why can't I access my account?: I have an active subscription but am unable to access my account. When I log in, it takes me to the "buy microsoft" page. Does anyone know how I can reach microsoft and gets support?...
  4. I have a subscription why can't I access my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a subscription why can't I access my account?: I have an active subscription but am unable to access my account. When I log in, it takes me to the "buy microsoft" page. Does anyone know how I can reach microsoft and gets support?...
  5. I have a subscription why can't I access my account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account: i've been trying to recover my 2nd account but the form always says not enough information. Microsoft Agents can't help me either. i'm really frustrated. HELP!!!! I need advice that will surely help!!!!...
  7. i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account

i really need help for me to have access with my Microsoft account: i've been trying to recover my 2nd account but the form always says not enough information. Microsoft Agents can't help me either. i'm really frustrated. HELP!!!! I need advice that will surely help!!!!...
  8. Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..: I've been trying to recover my alternate account for over a week now! whenever i try to submit a form it keeps telling me that i didn't give enough information but i gave whatever i knew and no i do not have a phone number linked to it or anything and i changed my netword...
  9. Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..: I've been trying to recover my alternate account for over a week now! whenever i try to submit a form it keeps telling me that i didn't give enough information but i gave whatever i knew and no i do not have a phone number linked to it or anything and i changed my netword...
  10. Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..