Windows 10: I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth

Discus and support I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I removed my CMF earbuds device from paired list because I was unable to connect it. Again when I try to connect it through add device, my earbud is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yuvaraj Arunachalam, Aug 31, 2024.

1. I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth

I removed my CMF earbuds device from paired list because I was unable to connect it. Again when I try to connect it through add device, my earbud is not being recognized but all other devices are working fine with bluetooth and also my earbud is working fine with other devices. I'm able to connect other earbuds and speaker to my machine but not this particular earbuds.

:)

Yuvaraj Arunachalam, Aug 31, 2024
  2. eischech Win User

laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.

Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates
    Moto G Power (2021) cellphone, Android v11
    Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware
    Soundcore app (Android)

The phone has no trouble connecting to the earbuds, but:

-- The laptop's Bluetooth says it's paired with both the Moto G and the Liberty 3 earbuds, it won't connect to them. Windows' Device Manager does have both the phone and the earbuds listed under "Bluetooth."

-- The Moto's Bluetooth lists the laptop as "Previously connected" but when I try to re-connect there's a brief flash of "Connecting" then goes back to paired-but-not-connected. It will do this over and over. The same thing happens when I try to connect the earbuds to the laptop directly from the phone.

-- If I try to connect via the Soundcore app, using "Add device," the app searches but doesn't find the laptop. When I select "Set up manually" from the app's "Don't see your device?" screen, I get a list of other headphone and speaker, but not PCs. "Don't see your device?" on that screen says that the app only supports the devices on the list. But I assume that this won't matter if I can get the laptop connected directly to the earbuds.

So:
    -- Why does the laptop refuse to connect to the phone or the earbuds that it's paired with? Why does the phone refuse to connect with the laptop?

-- Things I've tried, after looking at lots of online suggestions (none of them have worked):

: Removing the phone and the earbuds from the laptop's Bluetooth and re-pairing them again.

: Restarting the laptop and the phone, and turning them off and then on again, separately and together.

: Turning Bluetooth off and then on again, separately for the laptop and the phone and together for the two devices.

: Making sure that the laptop's Bluetooth Support Service is running and is set on Automatic Startup and Bluetooth user Support Service is set on Manual (Trigger Start).

: Checking the laptop's Bluetooth driver; Windows says it has the latest driver.

: Running Windows' Bluetooth troubleshooter.

Suggestions?

Thanks --

I'm also sending this request to HP, Motorola, & Soundcore tech support.

eischech, Aug 31, 2024
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Aug 31, 2024
  4. Amrsh Win User

I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth

Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

Hi Betty,

I'm Amr, an independent advisor.

Do your earbuds works on another device?

Did you try to repair your earbuds?

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot your Bluetooth earbuds issue:

1. Check your audio output settings

Go to Settings > System > Sound. Under "Choose your output device," make sure your Bluetooth earbuds are selected.

2. Update your Bluetooth drivers

Go to Device Manager > Bluetooth. Right-click on your Bluetooth adapter and select "Update driver."

3. Re-pair your Bluetooth earbuds

Remove your earbuds from the list of paired devices in your Bluetooth settings, then pair them again.

4. Check for interference

Other Bluetooth devices or electronics can sometimes interfere with Bluetooth connections.

Try turning off other devices or moving to a different location to see if that helps.

5. Reset your Bluetooth earbuds

Follow your earbuds' manual for instructions on how to reset them.

This usually involves holding down a button for a certain amount of time.

6. Try your earbuds on a different device

This can help you determine if the problem is with the earbuds themselves or with your laptop.

7. Contact the manufacturer

If none of the above steps works, there might be a problem with the earbuds themselves.

You might need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

I hope this is helpful. If you require any additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond to this.

This is a user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users to find solutions to their problems.

Best Regard

Amr

Amrsh, Aug 31, 2024
Thema:

I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth

1. I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth - Similar Threads - issue earbud connection

2. I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth: I removed my CMF earbuds device from paired list because I was unable to connect it. Again when I try to connect it through add device, my earbud is not being recognized but all other devices are working fine with bluetooth and also my earbud is working fine with other...
  3. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset: My Bluetooth earbuds ifrogz airtime 2 connect and work perfectly well, but recently I have been unable to use their built in microphones, after trying a few things I discovered this,for some reason, I can connect and disconnect from the option labelled "Headphones" just fine,...
  4. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset: My Bluetooth earbuds ifrogz airtime 2 connect and work perfectly well, but recently I have been unable to use their built in microphones, after trying a few things I discovered this,for some reason, I can connect and disconnect from the option labelled "Headphones" just fine,...
  5. my bluetooth earbuds connect as headphones, but not as a headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  7. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  8. Earbud Bluetooth Issues

Earbud Bluetooth Issues: Device: ENACFIRE E60 Bluetooth Problem: This device has a built-in microphone, however, I do not seem to have a microphone option. [ATTACH] Unless, the Disconnected "ENACFIRE E60 Hands-Free" in the recording tab is the microphone? But then how can I get that to...
  9. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  10. Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting

Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting: When I try to connect my earbuds to the laptop, it only connects voice, but not audio. I've found that I can fix it if I redo the pairing AND run the troubleshooter, but it stops working again every time I have to turn the earbuds off and on again. Is there a permanent fix to...