Windows 10: I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...

Discus and support I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC since it is blank what must I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ayaaaah, Oct 8, 2024 at 12:22 AM.

1. Ayaaaah Win User

I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...

I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC since it is blank what must I do

:)

2. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

3. soletsky Win User
    unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

4. I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...

can,t open downloads

Hi Lori,

We want to know more about the issue you are having with your downloaded files that won't open. Kindly provide answers to the questions below:

• Can you tell us what is the file format that you're trying to open?

• Have you tried downloading this files before and did not have any issue?

• Have you made changes to the settings of your PC?

For the meantime, please check this article about
    downloading files from your PC. Please look under the section Find files you've downloaded from your PC and check if it helps solve the concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...

1. I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC... - Similar Threads - downloaded media can't

2. I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...: I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC since it is blank what must I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-the-media-but-i-cant-see-open-it/38596ab4-b751-4900-991c-6892efd7329c
  3. I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC...: I have downloaded the media but I can't see open it using my phone and I can't use the PC since it is blank what must I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-the-media-but-i-cant-see-open-it/38596ab4-b751-4900-991c-6892efd7329c
  4. Why can't I use an app that I downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use an app that I downloaded: Hi,Recently I added an app called Meshmixer to my laptop. However, the app does not appear in desktop, taskbar, or in the start menu. Strangely, if I go to settings and go to installed apps, it says that Meshmixer is installed. Is there a fix? Thanks.Windows 11...
  5. Why can't I use an app that I downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use an app that I downloaded: Hi,Recently I added an app called Meshmixer to my laptop. However, the app does not appear in desktop, taskbar, or in the start menu. Strangely, if I go to settings and go to installed apps, it says that Meshmixer is installed. Is there a fix? Thanks.Windows 11...
  6. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i use my pc: I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-my-pc/15232568-6245-40cc-9fd5-65ddf0bab5a6
  7. why can't i use my pc

why can't i use my pc: I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-my-pc/15232568-6245-40cc-9fd5-65ddf0bab5a6
  8. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why can't I use my Media Player when I want to Download Songs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use my Media Player when I want to Download Songs?: It seems that after switching to Windows 11 everything Change. I use to Download Music on Windows Media Player & now I can't even find it on My HP Desktop? Can someone help me get it back !...
  10. Why can't I use my Media Player when I want to Download Songs?

Why can't I use my Media Player when I want to Download Songs?: It seems that after switching to Windows 11 everything Change. I use to Download Music on Windows Media Player & now I can't even find it on My HP Desktop? Can someone help me get it back !...