Windows 10: I have downloaded the game but the game not open

Discus and support I have downloaded the game but the game not open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by omar othman1, Jan 17, 2024.

1. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my laptop. I have tried to troubleshoot the problem on my own, but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful. Thank you for your help in advance in resolving this matter.Best regards,Omar

:)

omar othman1, Jan 17, 2024

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 17, 2024
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 17, 2024
  4. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

Where are my downloaded Games?

Hi Brandon,

Games downloaded from the Microsoft Store website or through the Windows Store app are added in the Xbox app's Game list. To access this, kindly perform the following steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games. Games you have on that device will appear there.

If you can't see the game, it may be because the game was not automatically added on your Game list. To add it, proceed with the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Xbox.
    • Sign in using the Microsoft account you've used to download the game.
    • Select My games.
    • Select Add a game from your PC.
    • You'll see a scrollable list of all Win32 games and programs that have
      Start
      menu shortcuts. From the list, find Solitaire HD and add it to your
      My games menu so you can quickly browse for and launch the game.
    • Once you've selected your choices, select Add selected games at the bottom of the pop-up window.

Don't forget to notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 17, 2024
Thema:

I have downloaded the game but the game not open

1. I have downloaded the game but the game not open - Similar Threads - downloaded game game

2. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  3. I have a problem with opening my game.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with opening my game.....: Hi I have a question, I downloaded a game project zomboid on pc but when I click on it to open it nothing happens, my pc is not weak, it has 3060ti rtx and core i7 and windows 11 , does anyone know what should I do?...
  4. I have a problem with opening my game.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with opening my game.....: Hi I have a question, I downloaded a game project zomboid on pc but when I click on it to open it nothing happens, my pc is not weak, it has 3060ti rtx and core i7 and windows 11 , does anyone know what should I do?...
  5. i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...: i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the microsoft store was open. so what i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-download-a-game-by-microsoft-store-when-i/7f553c6c-f18d-445c-bc37-81c010349e04
  6. i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...

i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the...: i was download a game by microsoft store. when i open my game the game was not open and the microsoft store was open. so what i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-download-a-game-by-microsoft-store-when-i/7f553c6c-f18d-445c-bc37-81c010349e04
  7. I have game pass for my pc and have successfully downloaded four games, but now every game...

I have game pass for my pc and have successfully downloaded four games, but now every game...: I have a few games already, all from me uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling, I'm downloading a game right now and it's 79% of the way through, it's been error coding since it was about 30% but i just keep resuming and it downloads a couple percent every time i...
  8. Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Games not opening when I have purchased the game pass.: In 2017, i purchased an Xbox, and got have been buying Xbox live gold each year. This would expire in February 2021. I built a computer in April 2020. A few months ago, i got the PC game pass for 1 Euro. I installed Astroneer and it worked fine for the month, then stopped...
  9. Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading a game on microsoft that i already have downloaded: I am currently trying to download ark on the Microsoft store to play with friends I have the game pass, but i already have ark downloaded through steam, is there any way for Microsoft to check for the steam files instead of re downloading ark again....
  10. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games: I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and I went to download Outer Worlds so I went to the Microsoft store page and it has this. https://imgur.com/a/993Y5Lg It clearly says I can play it with Xbox game pass for PC and as I understand Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is both game pass...