Windows 10: I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows...

Discus and support I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have fetched a Product Key ProudKey Software. but when I am trying to update my windows 11 using that key I am getting the error: Unable to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Parva Bhavsar, Jun 6, 2024.

1. I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows...

I have fetched a Product Key ProudKey Software. but when I am trying to update my windows 11 using that key I am getting the error: Unable to activate Windows with code: 0x803fa067.I purchased my HP laptop in April 2021 and recently changed the motherboard and SSD.At the time of purchase I already had windows 10 pro activated.These are specifications of my LaptopI have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows... :Device name DESKTOP-QUCSFB9 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is ava

:)

Parva Bhavsar, Jun 6, 2024
  2. Kaleemah Win User

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board.

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board. There was an update installed from Windows Store related to Intel storage, after restarting Windows Mother board BIOS was damaged. Since Motherboard was under Warranty, replaced it now cannot activate
    Windows 10.

Kaleemah, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Changed mother board cant activate windows

I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated.

joeperuski, Jun 6, 2024
  4. I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows...

How to activate Windows after changing of mother board and hard drive.

Original Title: Regarding windows 10 activation

When i have purchased my sony vaio sve15136cns laptop ,in build windows 8 is there, later i have upgraded to 8.1 followed by windows 10. Now in my laptop mother board and hard disk problem is there, so i have replaced the mother board and hard disk . Now
    how i will activate my windows 10. Please reply immediately.

biswajitsamanta, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows...

1. I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows... - Similar Threads - changed mother board

2. I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have changed the mother board and SSDin my HP laptop. Now, I want to activate the windows...: I have fetched a Product Key ProudKey Software. but when I am trying to update my windows 11 using that key I am getting the error: Unable to activate Windows with code: 0x803fa067.I purchased my HP laptop in April 2021 and recently changed the motherboard and SSD.At the time...
  3. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  4. Changing Mother Board

Changing Mother Board: If I change the motherboard on my PC will it require me to get a new Windows license? My Windows license was OEM so I don't have a retail copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-mother-board/670c6d23-2e06-40d6-a2d8-2801d9fb14a1
  5. Changing Mother Board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Activation Windows After change mother board

Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  7. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  8. changing mother board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    changing mother board: I'm about to change my motherboard and CPU but many people said that my windows license will be gone if I try to change my motherboard my windows license is volume license...
  9. I had to change the mother board and now my windows won't activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had to change the mother board and now my windows won't activate.: I bought this computer a complete system with windows 10. I have never seen the activation key and I don't know what it is. There was a problem with the computer having some type of fault that caused crashes and lock ups with jamming up sounds and all sorts of strange video...
  10. Changed mother board cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed mother board cant activate windows: I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated....