Windows 10: I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

Discus and support I have BSOD and don't know how to fix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by laciie, Apr 7, 2023.

1. laciie Win User

I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xffff97847eef4ca0, 0xffff97847eef4bf8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 93bef8a0-c67e-4013-a74a

:)

laciie, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Apr 7, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 7, 2023
  4. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

1. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix - Similar Threads - BSOD don't fix

2. I don't know how to fix this monitor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know how to fix this monitor problem: I currently use a laptop, and a 165hz monitor. I wanted to refresh my graphics driver so I clicked on win + ctrl+ shift+ b since my laptop was running slower than it used to be. So right after I did that, I checked my settings and it was this weird 1/2 display detection. Now...
  3. I have BSOD and don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD and don't know how to fix: I was using my PC without any stress action just watching Youtube video on Chrome and Messenger app and my PC suddenly stopped with a half blue screen and I had to press power button to shutdown and restart. In Event viewer I got this messages:"The computer has rebooted from...
  4. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  5. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  6. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  8. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  9. I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have A Problem That I Don't Know How To Fix: Umm... How do I fix "Unable to activate Windows"? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/d75cad29-f770-487e-95a1-638e0029539d
  10. Please help I Don't know how to fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help I Don't know how to fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh5ry/please_help_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/