Windows 10: I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again...

Discus and support I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I already bought Minecraft and is keep asking me to buy it again, help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amado Monroy, Aug 8, 2024.

1. I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again...

I already bought Minecraft and is keep asking me to buy it again, help

:)

Amado Monroy, Aug 8, 2024
  2. Bartek K. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help

Bartek K., Aug 9, 2024
  3. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I have. It took money out of my bank account but on the Minecraft website it still says it’s unpaid for. How can I play it because I’m not buying it again

Wil Kearsley, Aug 9, 2024
  4. I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again...

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version.

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version.

What Am I doing wrong?

diogo miguel carvalho, Aug 9, 2024
Thema:

I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again...

1. I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft edition

2. I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft windows edition but it says I need to buy it again...: I already bought Minecraft and is keep asking me to buy it again, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-minecraft-windows-edition-but-it/1e842c86-73a3-4d9c-98f1-b0a412242591
  3. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  4. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says I need to buy minecraft again: I bought minecraft in the microsoft store on my acc and I recently got a new laptop and logged in on the same acc and it says I need to pay for minecraft and I cant find the purchase in the bought history even if it worked on the same account to play minecraft before...
  5. Says I need to buy minecraft again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  7. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  8. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  10. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...