Windows 10: I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

Discus and support I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BabaYagaSY, Feb 16, 2024.

1. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!

:)

BabaYagaSY, Feb 16, 2024

2. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello everyone, Why I am getting a blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION? It happened when Skype for Business automatically launched.

Sidharth Chatterjee, Feb 16, 2024
  3. Blue screen error with a stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello, Blue screen error occurs when some issues with low-level software running in windows kernel, some problems in computer hardware driver or hardware-software.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION can be caused by driver incompatibility, or by software that isn’t compatible with Windows 10. This error usually contains the name of the file that caused the crash, so we’ll use that to find the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    error.

Dueapplys critical failure causes Windows can be crash and stop working. The only thing Windows can do at that point is to restart the PC. It can lead to data loss because programs don’t have a chance
    to save their open data at that time.
    For this issue, you may applied some manual steps like, install update driver, use system restore, scan for malware, boot into safe mode, check the hardware problem, Reinstall windows.

SandraMcgray, Feb 16, 2024
  4. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

Blue screen of Death, this time with buzzing sound

Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

Disk check has been done, drivers have been updated, Windows updated.

May be linked to VPN connection.

SoCalAdmin, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

1. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys - Similar Threads - blue screen STOP

2. Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: HiI'm on a Windows 10 PC. Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529Starting last week, when I try to print, I've been getting blue screens with the following message: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: win32kbase.sysI've looked at the www.windows.com/stopcode, but it...
  3. Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: HiI'm on a Windows 10 PC. Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529Starting last week, when I try to print, I've been getting blue screens with the following message: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: win32kbase.sysI've looked at the www.windows.com/stopcode, but it...
  4. Blue Screen: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gdrv3.sys: Witam , mam problem , komputer po wlaczeniu pokazuje niebieski ekran Kod zatrzymania SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDzrodlo problemu : gdrv3.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gdrv3sys/0167f63a-568f-4dfb-8e82-6fbc41a7eaf0
  6. Gdrv3.sys

Gdrv3.sys: Witam , mam problem , komputer po wlaczeniu pokazuje niebieski ekran Kod zatrzymania SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDzrodlo problemu : gdrv3.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gdrv3sys/0167f63a-568f-4dfb-8e82-6fbc41a7eaf0
  7. Gdrv3.sys

8. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  9. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  10. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...