Windows 10: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

Discus and support I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address is: *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lewis murimi, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

lewis murimi, Mar 4, 2024

2. Move Azure Microsoft Account to Organizational Account

I'm deeply disappointed with Microsoft support and how confusing all the various Microsoft and Organization account options are.

I have recently installed Windows 10 and log in via an Organizational Account.

I already use the Azure portal but with a Microsoft account.

How can I merge/transfer the accounts so that I can access my Azure VM's via the Organizational Account?

I found a page that said I should log a request in Azure to fix the issue. Only to find that I could not log a help request via 'Microsoft Azure>

«

Help + support>New support request >Subscription'.

The functionality was broken..

Help please?

MatthewFitzmaurice, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Kari Win User
    Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

Unfortunately, you cannot switch an Azure AD account to a local or Microsoft account. You need to create a new user account first, make it an admin account, then disconnect from your organizational account, restart and sign in to new local account.

All software remains installed and intact but all user specific customizations and settings are lost, new local user starting from scratch with default settings.

The whole process step by step:

1.) Copy your personal data (documents, images etc.) from current Azure AD user profile folder to respective folders in C:\Users\Public

2.) In Settings > Accounts > Other people, add a new local user (see Option One in this tutorial) and change it's account type to Administrator (tutorial)

3.) Check that everything is correct, that you will see your Azure AD account under Work or school users (yellow highlight), and your new local admin account under Other people (blue highlight):

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... 179537d1520250873t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_54_321.png

4.) Select Access work or school on left pane, select the connected Azure AD domain, click Disconnect:

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... 179538d1520251046t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_57_252.png

5.) Click Yes:

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... 179539d1520251082t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_013.png

6.) Click Disconnect:

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... 179540d1520251126t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_444.png

7.) Enter the username and password for your new local admin account, click OK:

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... 179541d1520251182t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_59_415.png

8.) Click Restart now:

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... 179543d1520251232t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_12_00_316.png

9.) When back on desktop with your new local admin account, move personal data from Public folder and its subfolders you backed up in step 1 above to respective subfolders on new user profile folder. If the old Azure AD user profile folder is still present in Users folder, it can be deleted now.

That's it.

Kari, Mar 4, 2024
  4. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

1. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is... - Similar Threads - been trying log

2. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...: I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is error. How can this be resolved.My email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. I have been trying to log in my Microsoft Azure account for 2 days now and all i get is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now: Hey,I've been trying to reinstall my girlfriend's PC for 6 days now, but nothing is working. I have already tried to install Windows 10 times on her computer, but it just doesn't work.I have now installed Windows 10 on an new ssd. But then the problems started again.The...
  8. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now: Hey,I've been trying to reinstall my girlfriend's PC for 6 days now, but nothing is working. I have already tried to install Windows 10 times on her computer, but it just doesn't work.I have now installed Windows 10 on an new ssd. But then the problems started again.The...
  9. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now: I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time around.. win32full not handled, NPFS.sys, IRQL no less or Equal. Now this is getting weird.... I did a update for AMD drivers...