Windows 10: I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only

Discus and support I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, This is Renita Musi David Swamickan. Recently i have applied for AZ 900 exam and appeared for the exam on June 18th. the Proctor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RenitaM, Jul 9, 2024.

1. RenitaM Win User

I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only

Hi Microsoft Team, This is Renita Musi David Swamickan. Recently i have applied for AZ 900 exam and appeared for the exam on June 18th. the Proctor checked my exam space and he said I am good to start the exam then suddenly he told like my camera is not visible I haven't turned off my camera then again another proctor joined and he checked the same and the same happened. He asked me to close everything and open the pearson vue application again. then also the same issue came. The mistake is not in my side also. This process took 1 hour and the proctor told that he will give access for resch

:)

RenitaM, Jul 9, 2024

2. AZ - 104 Exam Disappeared

On NYE 12/2021 @ 12 Noon, I was set to take the AZ-104 Administrators exam. However, after testing my device to see if it meets the technical requirements, I waited until the scheduled time of 12 Noon. I tried to after several attempts to open it up so that I can download the secured browser, I got nothing. I refreshed the browser (Google Chrome) and the test disappeared from the list of scheduled exams. Signed out and back in, tried it on another device and still nothing. I was under the impression that Pearson was the folks proctoring the exam, but the weren't. Reached out to PSI (They were closed on 12/31) and they weren't able to help and told me to reach out to Microsoft @ PSI testing. How can I get my exam rescheduled?

Bernard Harris_747, Jul 9, 2024
  3. pearson exam

I have had my exam canceled and rescheduled multiple times because the proctored claims he/ she cannot see my face via the webcam and from my end It shows that it is recording. is there any remedy as this is becoming embarrassing. anyhelp will be welcomed.

etinosahendrix, Jul 9, 2024
  4. I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only

Faced teachnical issue while attending dp203 exam

I had my Dp 203 exam today but after verifying the photos and documents the exam was not loading for me so proctor asked me to log in again and the next time I was not able to log in as it was showing access code is invalid. Can you help with rescheduling the exam or with refund?

Aswathy V V, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only

1. I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only - Similar Threads - appreared exam Exam

2. I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only: Hi Microsoft Team, This is Renita Musi David Swamickan. Recently i have applied for AZ 900 exam and appeared for the exam on June 18th. the Proctor checked my exam space and he said I am good to start the exam then suddenly he told like my camera is not visible I haven't...
  3. I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have appreared for exam and Exam stopped at proctoring process only: Hi Microsoft Team, This is Renita Musi David Swamickan. Recently i have applied for AZ 900 exam and appeared for the exam on June 18th. the Proctor checked my exam space and he said I am good to start the exam then suddenly he told like my camera is not visible I haven't...
  4. I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam: I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to examPlease share the following details so that I can create the Case for you:1 Access code of the Exam.Exam: AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator - English ENU      Candidate:  BIKASH SHRESTHACandidate...
  5. I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam

I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam: I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to examPlease share the following details so that I can create the Case for you:1 Access code of the Exam.Exam: AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator - English ENU      Candidate:  BIKASH SHRESTHACandidate...
  6. I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reshedule Exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reshedule Exam: Hi Team, I Would like to reshedule my AZ 900 Exam, but every time I try to reshedule it it just returns an error and I am not able to do anything. Now The exam comes closer and I still could not change the timeslot. I used a voucher from work to be able to do the exam. Could...
  8. Reshedule Exam

Reshedule Exam: Hi Team, I Would like to reshedule my AZ 900 Exam, but every time I try to reshedule it it just returns an error and I am not able to do anything. Now The exam comes closer and I still could not change the timeslot. I used a voucher from work to be able to do the exam. Could...
  9. pearson exam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pearson exam: I have had my exam canceled and rescheduled multiple times because the proctored claims he/ she cannot see my face via the webcam and from my end It shows that it is recording. is there any remedy as this is becoming embarrassing. anyhelp will be welcomed....
  10. Webcam cuts during zoom and proctored exams- how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam cuts during zoom and proctored exams- how do I fix this?: Hey guys! I'm honestly not sure if this is a new problem or if online learning is now revealing it to me, but basically my webcam just shuts off after being used for a while (no specific timeframe I can tell). I tried battery settings but it happens when plugged in too, I...