Windows 10: I have an issue with my account and support won't help

Discus and support I have an issue with my account and support won't help in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have an issue with my account and support won't help, told me I need to contact family safety support, of which there is no way to contact them.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RobBush, Sep 19, 2024 at 3:07 PM.

1. RobBush Win User

I have an issue with my account and support won't help

I have an issue with my account and support won't help, told me I need to contact family safety support, of which there is no way to contact them. Please contact me directly as I'm not going to post my issue here.

:)

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Sep 19, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help and learning

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 19, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Thema:

1. I have an issue with my account and support won't help - Similar Threads - issue account support

2. I have an issue with my account and support won't help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue with my account and support won't help: I have an issue with my account and support won't help, told me I need to contact family safety support, of which there is no way to contact them. Please contact me directly as I'm not going to post my issue here....
  3. I have an issue with my account and support won't help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue with my account and support won't help: I have an issue with my account and support won't help, told me I need to contact family safety support, of which there is no way to contact them. Please contact me directly as I'm not going to post my issue here....
  4. Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft support website and I need help with something...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft support website and I need help with something...: Error message "You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-gb" on this server.Reference #18.3d1a7b5c.1720263647.7d69e112https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.3d1a7b5c.1720263647.7d69e112"And How to change my pc Bluetooth name ?...
  5. Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft support website and I need help with something...

Is anyone else having issues with Microsoft support website and I need help with something...: Error message "You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-gb" on this server.Reference #18.3d1a7b5c.1720263647.7d69e112https://errors.edgesuite.net/18.3d1a7b5c.1720263647.7d69e112"And How to change my pc Bluetooth name ?...
  6. Can I have help recovering my account?

Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  7. Can I have help recovering my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have help recovering my account?: My account the one I'm using currently has been hacked and the email changed, I requested to change the email but it was recently canceled by the hacker. I still have access to the account for reasons I don't want to state for fear that the hacker will see this message but I...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping: So i think like 2 months ago my microsoft account was hacked i tried to recover it with help from support but it didnt help. At that time i didnt really cared about it and quickly forgot about it. And now i need access to my account so here is my question if support isnt...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping

My microsoft account was hacked and support isnt helping: So i think like 2 months ago my microsoft account was hacked i tried to recover it with help from support but it didnt help. At that time i didnt really cared about it and quickly forgot about it. And now i need access to my account so here is my question if support isnt...
  10. I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!!: I have an issue with my WIFI When I move my computer to another place, my Wi-Fi loses connection,and when I try to connect to my WIFI again I just found this "unable to connect to this network" so I turn off my wifi then turn it on and I found this "No wifi network found"...