Windows 10: I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added.

Discus and support I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed an app in the manager user account John on a WIndows 11 unit. When I added a standard user account Jane the app is not in the app list. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelR07, Sep 15, 2024.

1. I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added.

I installed an app in the manager user account John on a WIndows 11 unit. When I added a standard user account Jane the app is not in the app list. The other apps installed in John's account show up in Jane's.

:)

MichaelR07, Sep 15, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 15, 2024
  3. Apps not showing in app list

Hello Shirley,

Could you answer the below questions:

• Are you using a Local account or a Microsoft Account?

• Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.
    Please also run SFC scan and check if the issue persists. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

• Press Windows key + X key.

• Select command prompt (admin).

• Type the below command:
    sfc /scannow

Please get back to us with the necessary detail so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

SujataMoktan, Sep 15, 2024
  4. I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added.

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

In the process of reformatting this all- added the major lists of APPS people posted, but its a bit messy. Reformatting inc.

EDIT: Much better now *Big Grin I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added. :D

Dippyskoodlez, Sep 15, 2024
Thema:

I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added.

1. I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added. - Similar Threads - installed app app

2. I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an installed app that is not in the app list of an account I added.: I installed an app in the manager user account John on a WIndows 11 unit. When I added a standard user account Jane the app is not in the app list. The other apps installed in John's account show up in Jane's....
  3. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an app to the app share list: When I try to share a certain document, I only get these options:I can't get any other app, like WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, or even Outlook! How can I add these apps to the list? BTW, they are all downloaded from MS store, in case you are wondering....
  4. Adding an app to the app share list

Adding an app to the app share list: When I try to share a certain document, I only get these options:I can't get any other app, like WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, or even Outlook! How can I add these apps to the list? BTW, they are all downloaded from MS store, in case you are wondering....
  5. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  7. Adding an app to the app share list

Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  8. trying to set default by app - but the app I installed is not in the list

trying to set default by app - but the app I installed is not in the list: Hi I have a windows 10 laptop and am trying to set the default by app; but the app i installed is not on the list. It is not a windows app but an app called Ring Central and I am trying to set it as the default app for phone which is what i am able to do on other machines but...
  9. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list: In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center....
  10. adding an app to the share list

adding an app to the share list: when I ask Microsoft for instruction on how to do something in windows 10, Microsoft does not give the instruction, but instead posts the question to general public to see if someone out there has the answer. why? It would save time and frustration if Microsoft just...