Windows 10: I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

Discus and support I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Install error - 0x800f0900... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hemraj kinage, Aug 23, 2022.

1. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

Install error - 0x800f0900

:)

hemraj kinage, Aug 23, 2022

2. Can't get into my HP laptop .

Hello Patrick,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you using Microsoft account to access your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to log-in to laptop?

If you are using Microsoft account and if you don't remember the password/ unable to access using the password for your user account, I suggest you to refer to the below link about: Why
    can't you sign in?
    and try to reset the password.

Try to reset your account password from the website, enter the same on your computer.

Also, I suggest you to check if your issue matches with the below thread. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Wasim Asad on August 18, 2015 and check if it resolves your issue.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I
    get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 23, 2022
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11... :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Aug 23, 2022
  4. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

1. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11... - Similar Threads - laptop getting error

2. I am having getting an error code: 0x801901f4 when trying to update windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having getting an error code: 0x801901f4 when trying to update windows?: Hello,I am getting the error code 0x801901f4 when trying to check for windows updates. I've seen some troubleshooting ideas online but I can't seem to figure it out. Here is what I have tried to far:1 resetting windows with the hard reset function2 reinstalling windows using...
  3. I am having getting an error code: 0x801901f4 when trying to update windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having getting an error code: 0x801901f4 when trying to update windows?: Hello,I am getting the error code 0x801901f4 when trying to check for windows updates. I've seen some troubleshooting ideas online but I can't seem to figure it out. Here is what I have tried to far:1 resetting windows with the hard reset function2 reinstalling windows using...
  4. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  5. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  6. I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.2020-10 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4584229 - Error 0x800f08052021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows...
  7. I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to update Windows 10 on my computer and I am getting the following errors: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.2020-10 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4584229 - Error 0x800f08052021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows...
  8. I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP laptop and i am getting this error when i am trying to update my windows 11...: Install error - 0x800f0900 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-hp-laptop-and-i-am-getting-this-error/51d2fc14-b875-47b2-b0de-e3f5a1b29684
  9. I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...: I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am facing error like "The specified procedure not found". Do we have any permanent solution for this?I tried to contact laptop service, but there is permanent solution from them as well....
  10. I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...

I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am...: I am facing error in my windows 11 laptop. when i am trying to open any media files , I am facing error like "The specified procedure not found". Do we have any permanent solution for this?I tried to contact laptop service, but there is permanent solution from them as well....