Windows 10: I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...

Discus and support I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error. Try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A.RSA.G, Oct 17, 2024 at 8:32 AM.

1. A.RSA.G Win User

I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...

I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000013f. I've tried Msert Malwarebytes found on a thread on this website and it claimed to remove the potential threats, I've also used Avast which also claimed to remove the viruses and quarantined a few but still no luck. I even reinstalled windows and tried manual fixing the problem using C

:)

2. 'C:\\WINDOWS\system32\mfc42.dll' could not be opened"

When installing CISsetup, a program that worked fine on another Windows 10 computer, I get the Error message "The file 'C:\\WINDOWS\system32\mfc42.dll' could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination
    directory."

The disk is not full and I do have access to the destination directory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

3. Tintai Win User
    msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

Hello back TPU!

Yesterday I saw two files(msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll) in my C:\ disk folder. What does this mean? I know this two files should be in C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 or somewhere in C:\Windows but not in main disk folder. I deleted this files but files appeared again today. Is this a virus or maybe an application? How can I check this?

Tintai

4. I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...

msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll in C:\

they are microsoft visual studio files, leave em alone.

Thema:

I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...

1. I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either... - Similar Threads - error everytime try

2. I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...: I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor...
  3. I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either...: I have an error everytime I try opening up a game c:\Windows\system32\ddraw.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor...
  4. Everytime I try to run a game, I get an error saying C++ driver is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I try to run a game, I get an error saying C++ driver is missing.: I installed and uninstalled the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable multiple times but it doesn't help.I even tried updating the graphic drivers.And I restarted my PC after every change.The installed C++ redistributable doesn't show up with the icon in the control pannel's...
  5. Everytime I try to run a game, I get an error saying C++ driver is missing.

Everytime I try to run a game, I get an error saying C++ driver is missing.: I installed and uninstalled the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable multiple times but it doesn't help.I even tried updating the graphic drivers.And I restarted my PC after every change.The installed C++ redistributable doesn't show up with the icon in the control pannel's...
  6. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game: I've been struggling with my computer ever since I built. It has never ran at smoothly back when I had my first gpu rx 570 that I know now was faulty I would encounter many bsod, error, crashed. After a month of installing it so I just tossed then I upgraded to a gtx 1650...
  7. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game: I've been struggling with my computer ever since I built. It has never ran at smoothly back when I had my first gpu rx 570 that I know now was faulty I would encounter many bsod, error, crashed. After a month of installing it so I just tossed then I upgraded to a gtx 1650...
  8. I encounter errors and craches everytime I try to play a game

9. Everytime I try to put a folder in C:\Program...

Everytime I try to put a folder in C:\Program...: How can I fix this I have made everyone full permissions and it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-put-a-folder-in-cprogram/4f2b4cc0-1dc1-418c-ab92-bf721cac0ac9
  10. ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ''Settings'' crashes everytime I try to open it.: I have a desktop computer that I have rencently upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809, but now the ''settings'' app crashes everytime Ik try to open it. Can anybody help me fix it?...