Windows 10: I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

Discus and support I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, as you can see on these two pictures, I have the necessary privileges yet I can't close the frozen Antimalware Service Executable program, why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BladePocok, Apr 3, 2022.

1. I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

Hello, as you can see on these two pictures, I have the necessary privileges yet I can't close the frozen Antimalware Service Executable program, why is that? Before you ask, this is just ONE among many programs I can't exit due to this error message, its not entirely related to the Microsoft Defender.

:)

BladePocok, Apr 3, 2022

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Racemic Win User
    My Admin Account isn't truly admin

Hi guys,

I have a W10 user account attached to my microsoft account. It is listed as a full on admin account. However, with certain tasks it doesn't let me do certain admin tasks.

I wanted to make changes to my hosts file, but was unable to do so. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task... [​IMG]

Racemic, Apr 3, 2022
  4. PANDIT G. Win User

I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

Admin account locked

My admin account is locked don,t know how to unlock but have a standard user to login please suggest can I do something from normal user to unlock the admin account.

PANDIT G., Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

1. I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task... - Similar Threads - Admin account yet

2. access files from a terminated user - i don't have their password i'm admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access files from a terminated user - i don't have their password i'm admin: had an employee quite without notice. I need to remove them from our family but need to retain their data. How do I get access to their account to retrieve data without a password....
  3. access files from a terminated user - i don't have their password i'm admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    access files from a terminated user - i don't have their password i'm admin: had an employee quite without notice. I need to remove them from our family but need to retain their data. How do I get access to their account to retrieve data without a password....
  4. I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...: I'm in the "Administrators group" and the only account on my PC as listed in netpliwz but it said that i do not have permission to perform this task and to contact my computer admin for help.The story was that I received a notification that my time zone have been changed...
  5. I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have access to certain task despite being the only account and having administrator...: I'm in the "Administrators group" and the only account on my PC as listed in netpliwz but it said that i do not have permission to perform this task and to contact my computer admin for help.The story was that I received a notification that my time zone have been changed...
  6. I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...: Hello, as you can see on these two pictures, I have the necessary privileges yet I can't close the frozen Antimalware Service Executable program, why is that? Before you ask, this is just ONE among many programs I can't exit due to this error message, its not entirely related...
  7. I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Admin account, yet I don't have access to terminate certain programs in the Task...: Hello, as you can see on these two pictures, I have the necessary privileges yet I can't close the frozen Antimalware Service Executable program, why is that? Before you ask, this is just ONE among many programs I can't exit due to this error message, its not entirely related...
  8. I don't have access to certain files, despite being on an administrator account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have access to certain files, despite being on an administrator account: A lot of you may have seen people post issues like this, and believe me, I've seen those posts too. I've yet to find a solution in my search. Most people get a certain error message when trying to gain ownership of a file or folder, but this isn't my issue. It might be, but I...
  9. I don't have admin..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have admin..: Is there a way to delete applications without admin perms on my computer? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikbrjk/i_dont_have_admin/
  10. Don't have access to admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't have access to admin account.: I recently got a new computer from a friend of mine at school (it runs windows 10). I was able to login to his account but i cannot wipe or add accounts because his fathers account is admin. I have tried to add the built in admin through the command screen but it gives me an...