Windows 10: I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company...

Discus and support I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this has nothing to do with the MS products on my computer now and I don't want them or their accounts touched. Just get rid of the account under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bonnie McDonald1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company...

this has nothing to do with the MS products on my computer now and I don't want them or their accounts touched. Just get rid of the account under the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

:)

Bonnie McDonald1, Dec 3, 2023
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Appeal Account: Forgot password, recovery email no longer exists (deleted) and no phone number added. Using the same pc and remember the previous password.

- - -

The Account recovery form is your only chance of recovering this account. You can submit the form twice per day.

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

Don

Don Varnau, Dec 3, 2023
  4. I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company...

Appeal Account: Forgot password, recovery email no longer exists (deleted) and no phone number added. Using the same pc and remember the previous password.

Appeal Account: Forgot password, recovery email no longer exists (deleted) and no phone number added. Using the same pc and remember the previous password.

• Windows Crash, Reinstalled it using USB. Store passwords are lost and don't remember them.
    • MS-Account: Recovery email is deleted because google warning of suspicious activities, so I thought its hacked or something. Didn't add a phone number so can't reacover it by that.

Plasmn Phantasy Night, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company...

1. I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company... - Similar Threads - account under non

2. I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an account under a non-existant email. I don't remember the password. The company...: this has nothing to do with the MS products on my computer now and I don't want them or their accounts touched. Just get rid of the account under the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....
  3. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  4. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  5. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I don't remember the password to my only administrator account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember the password to my only administrator account: So a few days ago, I was going to install a program when the UAC popped up on my screen and I forgot the password. It doesn't have a Microsoft account or a password reset disk, also I forgot the answers to the security questions. I tried every password that was similar to the...
  7. Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 version 15.0.5267.1000, works perfectly with Windows 10 Version 1909 18363.1016, but fails when upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.450. - - Repair does not resolve the problem. Adding the password is a cosmetic solution, Outlook...
  8. Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 version 15.0.5267.1000, works perfectly with Windows 10 Version 1909 18363.1016, but fails when upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.450. - - Repair does not resolve the problem. Adding the password is a cosmetic solution, Outlook...
  9. Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts: Hello from a newbie, My first question so if I make a mistake or my forum etiquette is slightly off, please correct me. Right to me question, ( I am an mcse although now not updated, a+, Network+ and 30 years experience so may help others in future) I have a windows 10 pro...
  10. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...