Windows 10: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

Discus and support I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sudip Bhattacharjee, Jan 14, 2024.

1. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help.

:)

Sudip Bhattacharjee, Jan 14, 2024

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 14, 2024
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 14, 2024
  4. CK011885 Win User

I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 14, 2024
Thema:

I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

1. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home... - Similar Threads - pro installed laptop

2. I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....: My dell laptop came with windows 11 home installed. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro. I have tried the Store, but it doesn't work for me. Please help....
  3. I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....: My dell laptop came with windows 11 home installed. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro. I have tried the Store, but it doesn't work for me. Please help....
  4. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  5. I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home...: I have a windows 10 pro installed in my laptop . Now I want to install my windows 10 home from Microsoft account and remove the installed version .Please help....
  6. I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...: I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an error 0x8007007B and I cant contact my organization supports since i bought this from an online page selling a desktop pc and now I have on my screen at right side bottom corner that...
  7. Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home

Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows home: Windows 10 pro installed but i have key of windows 10 home, how to download windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-installed-but-i-have-key-of-windows/a8f7c6e3-1205-4a4b-8b5c-713e2f20816a
  8. I have a Windows 10 home key I used to install Windows and now its pro and but activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a Windows 10 home key I used to install Windows and now its pro and but activated: Edit: its not* activated since my upgrade I upgraded my motherboard and cpu and pretty much rebuilt my pc and this is the key I originally used to install windows on my pc but list the usb key which I'm assuming is how I got pro installed. If anybody could help me figure out...
  9. i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD...

i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD...: i have legal windows 10 home in HP Laptop but i want to install new windows 10 home in SSD should is required Product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-legal-windows-10-home-in-hp-laptop-but-i/9ae9a973-f8b1-42be-a92a-bf091990e183
  10. Customizing a laptop. I have the option of getting windows 10 home/pro 'installed +...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customizing a laptop. I have the option of getting windows 10 home/pro 'installed +...: Question is in the title, cheers and I appreciate any help or advice! submitted by /u/Mahmoudh10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq2o72/customizing_a_laptop_i_have_the_option_of_getting/