Windows 10: I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...

Discus and support I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba laptop that hasn't been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to the WIFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vicki sweeney, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:32 PM.

1. I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...

I have a Toshiba laptop that hasn't been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to the WIFI

:)

vicki sweeney, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

4. I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...

Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Williams, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:51 PM
Thema:

I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...

1. I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to... - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop hasnt

2. I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...: I have a Toshiba laptop that hasn't been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to the WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-toshiba-laptop-that-hasnt-been-updated-on/d6b9f7fe-2f3b-4c1c-8ddf-d4e372e22c78
  3. I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Toshiba laptop that hasnt been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to...: I have a Toshiba laptop that hasn't been updated on windows 10 and it will not connect to the WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-toshiba-laptop-that-hasnt-been-updated-on/d6b9f7fe-2f3b-4c1c-8ddf-d4e372e22c78
  4. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.: I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi. Still I am unable to connect to that device. The device is shown under "Other Devices" in Bluetooth & Other Devices. But I...
  5. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.: I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi. Still I am unable to connect to that device. The device is shown under "Other Devices" in Bluetooth & Other Devices. But I...
  6. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. recently purchase of computer that hasnt been reset. How do I?

in Windows 10 Customization
    recently purchase of computer that hasnt been reset. How do I?: help please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-purchase-of-computer-that-hasnt-been/85d876df-99a8-4aa6-ae73-acf0be3a52e1
  8. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  9. ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10): Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by IT that apple have...
  10. I have no sound on my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no sound on my Toshiba laptop: program files (x86) driver support\driver support\SVC/install.log could't be open to write the data. I have no sound on my laptop at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-on-my-toshiba-laptop/13815808-133f-4287-b525-072111a8bcdc