Windows 10: I have a question

Discus and support I have a question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can fresh paint do the layers things? It's so hard for me to draw without layers :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shrimpmeh, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Shrimpmeh Win User

I have a question

Can fresh paint do the layers things? It's so hard for me to draw without layers :

:)

Shrimpmeh, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

I have a question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

I have a question

1. I have a question - Similar Threads - question

2. My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access: My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appears to Have a Blue Question Mark in Quick AccessHello Microsoft Support,I’m experiencing an issue with my internal hard drives on my HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower. The drives, which should be 500 GB each, are not appearing correctly in Windows and don't...
  3. My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appear with a Blue Question Mark in Quick Access: My E:\ and F:\ Drives Appears to Have a Blue Question Mark in Quick AccessHello Microsoft Support,I’m experiencing an issue with my internal hard drives on my HP ProDesk 600 G1 Tower. The drives, which should be 500 GB each, are not appearing correctly in Windows and don't...
  4. Question about buying a Windows 11 Home key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about buying a Windows 11 Home key: I'm about to purchase a Windows 11 Home key directly from Microsoft, and I see two options available: one is a USB version and the other is a Download version. Both are priced around $130 in my country. I just built my first PC and need a valid Windows 11 Home key.I only need...
  5. Question about buying a Windows 11 Home key

Question about buying a Windows 11 Home key: I'm about to purchase a Windows 11 Home key directly from Microsoft, and I see two options available: one is a USB version and the other is a Download version. Both are priced around $130 in my country. I just built my first PC and need a valid Windows 11 Home key.I only need...
  6. Comic Sans MS licensing question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comic Sans MS licensing question: I purchased outright not subscription Microsoft Office Student & Teacher Ed. 2003. I am using Word to write a children's book. I will use Comic Sans MS font for the Chapter headings. I will sell copies of the book. I will not sell the font itself. Can I use the font for free?...
  7. Comic Sans MS licensing question

Comic Sans MS licensing question: I purchased outright not subscription Microsoft Office Student & Teacher Ed. 2003. I am using Word to write a children's book. I will use Comic Sans MS font for the Chapter headings. I will sell copies of the book. I will not sell the font itself. Can I use the font for free?...
  8. Can I ask questions privately to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I ask questions privately to Microsoft?: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-ask-questions-privately-to-microsoft/4bfd710a-4881-4cb9-844f-0969d8a0f60d
  9. Can I ask questions privately to Microsoft?

Can I ask questions privately to Microsoft?: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-ask-questions-privately-to-microsoft/4bfd710a-4881-4cb9-844f-0969d8a0f60d
  10. I know I have read many questions regarding Apple Music file path structure but haven't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I know I have read many questions regarding Apple Music file path structure but haven't...: I have a windows10/86-bit system and had to transfer files after deleting a couple of unneeded Microsoft accounts. I have iTunes and Apple Music and use MS One Drive, iCloud drive and Google drive as storage and backup. I lost files when I turned off sync and unlinked...