Windows 10: I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation

Discus and support I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; many games that I download like Battlefield 1 ,Elder scrolls skyrim does not open and when I search for solutions there is allways a problem with .dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Birdem börteçin, Aug 9, 2021.

1. I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation

many games that I download like Battlefield 1 ,Elder scrolls skyrim does not open and when I search for solutions there is allways a problem with .dll files or VS C++ .How can ı properly update or re install my files ?Does any one have a basic tutorial ?

:)

Birdem börteçin, Aug 9, 2021

2. "Missing" MSVCP100.dll, MSVCP110.dll, MSVCR110.dll after Visual Studio update

Hi Matthew,

Those DLL files could have been deleted or corrupted in some way. Sometimes, .dll errors can indicate a problem with the Windows registry, a virus or malware issue, or even a hardware failure.

We suggest
    Uninstalling Visual Studio
    and download it from
    here
    . Then, try to reinstall Visual Studio 2017.

Let us know how this turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2021
  4. I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation

msvcp140_1.dll missing even after installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019.

Hi Team,

For my python program I require msvcp140_1.dll to be present in my Path environment. FOr this it suggested to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for
    Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019
    . I tried installing the same. But even after installation the file is missing from System 32.

Can you please help?

Regards,

Hardik J.

HardikJangla, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation

1. I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation - Similar Threads - problem dll files

2. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio: Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!...
  3. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio: Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!...
  4. Kernel32.dll C# Visual Studio Professional

Kernel32.dll C# Visual Studio Professional: Hello i have a question i want to know can i use kernel32.dll in my app for commercial use?when i have a Visual Studio Professional License Sorry for my poor English....
  5. Kernel32.dll C# Visual Studio Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel32.dll C# Visual Studio Professional: Hello i have a question i want to know can i use kernel32.dll in my app for commercial use?when i have a Visual Studio Professional License Sorry for my poor English....
  6. Microsoft visual studio files problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "Microsoft visual studio". The "C++" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same...
  7. video visual studio files problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "video visual studio". The "C" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same result???...
  8. video visual studio files problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "video visual studio". The "C" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same result???...
  9. video visual studio files problem

10. Error in Visual Studio C# path file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Visual Studio C# path file: Hell : This is mY Error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\AbduAllah\documents\visual studio...