Windows 10: i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me

Discus and support i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i ve tried so many method but my issue is not resolved yet . so basicaly my pc is constantly entering power saving mode thats the problem tell how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by obito59, Jun 26, 2024.

1. obito59 Win User

i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me

i ve tried so many method but my issue is not resolved yet . so basicaly my pc is constantly entering power saving mode thats the problem tell how to exit it

:)

obito59, Jun 26, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2024
  3. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Jun 26, 2024
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 26, 2024
Thema:

1. i have a problem on my windows 7 can you help me - Similar Threads - problem help

2. Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.: Hi guys , i made a mistake and i'm really frustrated and hopless , i hope you guys can help me . My laptop is a hp pavilion 7 notebook , yesterday i was changing some settings, then i enterd msconfig from excecute then boot - advanced options - then i put all my 4 cores and...
  3. Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi guys , i hope you can help me with my problem , its a start up problem here is the details.: Hi guys , i made a mistake and i'm really frustrated and hopless , i hope you guys can help me . My laptop is a hp pavilion 7 notebook , yesterday i was changing some settings, then i enterd msconfig from excecute then boot - advanced options - then i put all my 4 cores and...
  4. I need help with a keyboard problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a keyboard problem?: I have randomly started having this problem where certain keys on my keyboard will not work unless I press the fn key, it’s only a few keys all the rest are fine all number keys don’t work...
  5. I need help with a keyboard problem?

I need help with a keyboard problem?: I have randomly started having this problem where certain keys on my keyboard will not work unless I press the fn key, it’s only a few keys all the rest are fine all number keys don’t work...
  6. I need help with a keyboard problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have problem in my laptop it always show me blue screen and say boot inaccessible please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem in my laptop it always show me blue screen and say boot inaccessible please help: I would appreciate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-in-my-laptop-it-always-show-me-blue/287a761c-efa8-4523-b1ce-86fcccc8c255
  8. I have problem in my laptop it always show me blue screen and say boot inaccessible please help

I have problem in my laptop it always show me blue screen and say boot inaccessible please help: I would appreciate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-in-my-laptop-it-always-show-me-blue/287a761c-efa8-4523-b1ce-86fcccc8c255
  9. I have problem in my laptop it always show me blue screen and say boot inaccessible please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Need help with dual monitor sound problems

Need help with dual monitor sound problems: Hello I just added a dual Monitor with a CURA 25inc Monitor 200/180hz and a Spectra F24 75hz as my secondary, as soon as they were both set up my primary monitor doesnt have any sounds and is only using a DP cable and the other monitor is HDMI, when I switch sounds for output...