Windows 10: I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password

Discus and support I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a bug in my pc that it reset my pc i can solve the problem but i went to change my password and later i went to retake my old password i it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Félix cormier, Aug 20, 2023.

1. I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password

I have a bug in my pc that it reset my pc i can solve the problem but i went to change my password and later i went to retake my old password i it says that i can retake it because its a old password can i just retake my old password ?

:)

Félix cormier, Aug 20, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Aug 20, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 20, 2023
  4. I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

Site was pwnd not so long ago resulting in a general member password reset
    so unless you reset your password since then your old account password wont work.
    Try contacting one of the admins to see if they can help you out

dorsetknob, Aug 20, 2023
Thema:

I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password

1. I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password - Similar Threads - password reset old

2. Old Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Password: I was recently forced to change my password, and getting a error message, despite only trying once. I want my old password back, even though it was quite weak. I did change it but I want my old one back. How do I do that?...
  3. Old Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Password: I was recently forced to change my password, and getting a error message, despite only trying once. I want my old password back, even though it was quite weak. I did change it but I want my old one back. How do I do that?...
  4. I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a password i want to reset to a old password is it possible to retake a old password: I have a bug in my pc that it reset my pc i can solve the problem but i went to change my password and later i went to retake my old password i it says that i can retake it because its a old password can i just retake my old password ?...
  5. old passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old passwords: i need to find an old password that is used to use for another webiste both that website and my microsoft account at the time had the same password is there a way to see my previous passwords i have used on this account no, i do have the password for this account its not the...
  6. old passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old passwords: i need to find an old password that is used to use for another webiste both that website and my microsoft account at the time had the same password is there a way to see my previous passwords i have used on this account no, i do have the password for this account its not the...
  7. old password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old password: Old computer will not let me in. says I need old password. How do I open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-password/8c3e65eb-d347-4a2f-8cdf-7950e0967cfa
  8. old password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    old password: Old computer will not let me in. says I need old password. How do I open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-password/8c3e65eb-d347-4a2f-8cdf-7950e0967cfa
  9. I want to change my new password to my old password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change my new password to my old password: I am so fricking ANGRY and ANNOYED by it. Microsoft,PLEASE, PLEASE HAVE AND UPDATE FOR IT. YOU DON'T DECIDE WHETHER MY PASSWORD OK?! THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-new-password-to-my-old/35036b15-9692-46ad-af95-ea39639ec260
  10. Old Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Password: I have an older Laptop running Win 10. I wish to give to my grandson. My password must be an older MS account password because it doesn't accept my current MS password and I don't have a password disk for the older password. Need Help...