Windows 10: I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

Discus and support I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lynne Fagan, Mar 19, 2024.

1. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in

:)

Lynne Fagan, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Stuck17 Win User

Unable to get past create pin page on new laptop

We have been trying over 3 days now to set up our new laptop but get stuck on just a moment when we click the create a pin page. We've turned it on and off, we've left it for nearly half a day and we've turned the device off overnight, nothing works. There's
    no option to skip it and pressing the escape button does nothing. Any suggestions?

Stuck17, Mar 19, 2024
  3. kwendt34 Win User
    New laptop setup - hangs at PIN creation

Thanks for the suggestion, didn't follow the exact steps but a variation there of. Couldn't document the steps and order but I kept trying and EVENTUALLY I got it past that pin dilema. Thanks all for the help!

kwendt34, Mar 19, 2024
  4. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

1. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN - Similar Threads - LAPTOP CANT PAST

2. I have bought a new laptop proline it stuck on create a pin , I have try to restart the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a new laptop proline it stuck on create a pin , I have try to restart the...: I have bought the new laptop and am struggling to create a password it keeps freezing at create password, it's a proline laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-new-laptop-proline-it-stuck-on/bcc12f16-b069-41cd-9200-aa5b414643ab
  3. Cant get online for new PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get online for new PIN: I by accident turned on the max memmory at msconfig, boot. I have pin pressed little button on the right side of the laptop. Now I cant log inn where I havee to give my PIN at the startscreen, where I cant get online. Windows 11 home and it is running slow. Theres no globe...
  4. Cant get online for new PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant get online for new PIN: I by accident turned on the max memmory at msconfig, boot. I have pin pressed little button on the right side of the laptop. Now I cant log inn where I havee to give my PIN at the startscreen, where I cant get online. Windows 11 home and it is running slow. Theres no globe...
  5. Can't get past create pin in new computer setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past create pin in new computer setup: My spouse just bought a new windows 11 computer, his first in a long time he's been a determined mac user for years but is tired of not being able to play most games on his mac! He's trying to set it up and is stuck on the create pin stage. There's a little blue key icon on...
  6. Can't get past create pin in new computer setup

Can't get past create pin in new computer setup: My spouse just bought a new windows 11 computer, his first in a long time he's been a determined mac user for years but is tired of not being able to play most games on his mac! He's trying to set it up and is stuck on the create pin stage. There's a little blue key icon on...
  7. I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN

I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND CAN"T GET PAST THE CREATE A PIN: IHave a new lap top and cannot get past the create a pin on microsoft log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-and-cant-get-past-the-create-a/1aaef651-9022-4d93-984b-7ce8b8648df9
  8. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.: Help!I am locked out of my computer. Same email and password I've used for years, no issue there. Log in it takes me to the option to create a pinI close this box, I get sent back to log in.I try to create a pin it says it can't do this right now, close it - back to log in....
  9. Unable to get past create pin page on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to get past create pin page on new laptop: We have been trying over 3 days now to set up our new laptop but get stuck on just a moment when we click the create a pin page. We've turned it on and off, we've left it for nearly half a day and we've turned the device off overnight, nothing works. There's no option to skip...
  10. New laptop, cant get past pin screen and finish setting up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New laptop, cant get past pin screen and finish setting up: I have a new laptop, windows 10, in the middle of setting up. I am repeatedly getting sent to a hello pin setup page. I cannot finish setup to get my new laptop running as i cant get past this screen. It freezes when u click “setup pin” a continual loading screen....