Windows 10: I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

Discus and support I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It involves two accounts; I set up the second one to start over because the first one would not work properly. Probably because the sign-in is a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mark Shearon, Feb 20, 2024.

1. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

It involves two accounts; I set up the second one to start over because the first one would not work properly. Probably because the sign-in is a gmail.com address. Now I can't get back in to the first one and it has all my OneDrive files!!!

:)

Mark Shearon, Feb 20, 2024
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 20, 2024
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Jayzilla Win User

I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

1. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts - Similar Threads - conflict between outlook

2. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts: It involves two accounts; I set up the second one to start over because the first one would not work properly. Probably because the sign-in is a gmail.com address. Now I can't get back in to the first one and it has all my OneDrive files!!!...
  3. I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a conflict between two outlook.com accounts: It involves two accounts; I set up the second one to start over because the first one would not work properly. Probably because the sign-in is a gmail.com address. Now I can't get back in to the first one and it has all my OneDrive files!!!...
  4. I have two accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have two accounts: Hi everyone I have two accounts, and when I start my computer I can sign into either account, the choice is mine. I want to keep the Administrator account and delete the other account. How do I go about that, whilst making sure I do not delete the admin account? I am...
  5. Conflict between Windows operating system and Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conflict between Windows operating system and Google accounts.: I recently was advised to change my gmail password. Around the same time I changed the default browser to Google Chrome and now I am not receiving emails on the laptop, although I am receiving them on my mobile. I have changed back to the Windows preferred browser and...
  6. Syncronization between two account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Syncronization between two account: On my Windows 10 Pro computer I have two accounts, one administrative and the other standard. The administrative account is correctly linked to my Mirosoft account. The standard account does not accept my username e-Mail because it is already used in my administrative...
  7. two Outlook accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    two Outlook accounts: I have two Outlook accounts. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and very similarly *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I can log in to the second gah******* . . .. I attempt to download the app "TEXT SCROLL". I get to the point ofGETting the app,...
  8. I have two accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have two accounts: I have two accounts, how do I remove one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts/f9e37af1-9fe8-4f1b-942b-c949237677ea
  9. Conflict between MS account name and email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conflict between MS account name and email address: Hi, I have one personal MS account called *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I've had this for a few years and can access it fine, including live mail It has one email address associated with it, also called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have...
  10. Conflict between Outlook 2013 and Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Conflict between Outlook 2013 and Office 2016: It seems that search feature in Outlook 2013 32 bit ceases after installing Office 2016. Would appreciate any tip on a possible workaround to this. -Windows 10 Pro 64bit 94564