Windows 10: I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

Discus and support I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Marotta, Mar 24, 2023.

1. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew

:)

Andrew Marotta, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 24, 2023
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 24, 2023
  4. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

Number to call for phone support?

Is there a specific number I can call to talk to Microsoft about Windows Phone 7? I didn't see any number for phone support for Windows Phone 7.

kungfupanda206, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

1. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me - Similar Threads - case number automated

2. Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...: I cant open my MS files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-support-sucks-it-keeps-driving-me-to/eaca65b3-abfa-48e1-a968-55d574b5db13
  3. Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone support sucks it keeps driving me to the website and then hangs up without...: I cant open my MS files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-support-sucks-it-keeps-driving-me-to/eaca65b3-abfa-48e1-a968-55d574b5db13
  4. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  5. I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a case number but the automated phone for support keeps hanging up on me: Case # 1051522068Please call me back at 315-576-9208I need help activating my Windows 10 Home Edition. I managed to get through to a REAL person but the line dropped during a transfer and no one called back.- Andrew...
  6. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  7. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  8. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Support hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support hanging up on me: I went through the help button on my computer to talk to someone about my personalization issue with windows. I was told I would receive a callback within 90 minutes, which I did. That person tried to transfer me to Office tech support and I had to tell her it's not an...
  10. I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...: We are Office365 Enterprise account subscribers. But my machine is a personal machine. After being on hold and transferred and hung up on is this what MSFT offers? No support other than $85 a hour for Windows support? If I sent you a bill for my time wasted it would be more...