Windows 10: I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,

Discus and support I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left, in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ..Is it enough for me to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aaa_950, Feb 11, 2023.

1. aaa_950 Win User

I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,

..Is it enough for me to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10?

:)

aaa_950, Feb 11, 2023

2. No space left on c drive

No space left on c drive to install updates capacity on cdrive 28gb lots of space on other drive.

I cannot even download apps help

iaincameron1, Feb 11, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 11, 2023
  4. Ruz San Win User

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CI have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left, :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 11, 2023
Thema:

1. I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left, - Similar Threads - 55GB space Drive

2. Space for C Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Space for C Drive.: Hey Microsoft Community,I am Gavin here & using the latest Windows 11, 23H2 OS. Would like to know how much Memory is required for C Drive. Currently I have 28.6 GB Free out of 126 GB {As attached Screen Shot Below}. Is this enough Space for C Drive. Please check & let me...
  3. My C: Drive has no space left

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C: Drive has no space left: I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General...
  4. My C: Drive has no space left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: Drive has no space left: I recently noticed my C: Drive i.e OS drive ssd is full.I use my D: Drive to store my apps to keep my main drive clear.Searching shows me that its my user folder thats filling. i.e Microsoft Flight Simulator is the main culpritHow can I move this data to another drive?General...
  5. My C: Drive has no space left

6. I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,

I have 55GB of space in my C: Drive left,: ..Is it enough for me to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-55gb-of-space-in-my-c-drive-left/d0378377-5e53-4e1f-9111-b80def5860f7
  7. C drive space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive space: Hello .My C drive is an ssd 476 GB.At Monday the capacity was 290 GB.I deleted the latest restore points and the capacity went up to 300GB.Also i activated the weekly scheduled optimization for C drivebut i am thinking wasn't necessary and for my second internal hddmainly for...
  8. I only have 30gb in C Drive Space.

I only have 30gb in C Drive Space.: most people say you should have more but my c drive is only 30gb. I normally have 800MB left and I think that's why nothing loads. could someone tell me how to buy or get more space from a USB or hard drive in another disc?...
  9. System drive no space left

System drive no space left: Hi again everyone. I've recently developed a problem with my laptop, where the boot drive is completely full. I'm not sure what could be causing this. The laptop in question is a gaming laptop with a 1TB HDD and a 128GB SSD Boot drive. I've tried all the usual cleaning...
  10. I have low disk space on C drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have low disk space on C drive.: I have low disk space on C drive. Need HELP Ed thomas *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-low-disk-space-on-c-drive/9b12bfd7-bb74-41e1-8316-e6d5b20c3649