Windows 10: I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

Discus and support I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cian Mc'nally, Sep 4, 2023.

1. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second HDMI port. However, when I turned the monitor on, it said 'No signal'. I attempted to swap the cables between the two HDMI ports, so that the new monitor was plugged into the HDMI port my main monitor used. It connected fine, but when I attempted to plug the main monitor into the second HDMI port, it didn't connect and had the same 'No signal' issue.I believe there is something wrong with either the second HDMI port on my PC itself, or there mig

:)

Cian Mc'nally, Sep 4, 2023
Thema:

I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

1. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working. - Similar Threads - HDMI ports isn't

2. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.: Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second HDMI port. However, when I turned the monitor on, it said 'No signal'. I attempted to swap the cables between the two HDMI...
  3. I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 2 HDMI ports, but 1 of them isn't working.: Hi! I recently bought a second monitor, so I could have a better setup. I followed the guide it came with, plugged it in and connected it to my second HDMI port. However, when I turned the monitor on, it said 'No signal'. I attempted to swap the cables between the two HDMI...
  4. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

2 HDMI ports 1 output audio: HeyI have an Acer Swift laptop and I connected a USB-C extender that has 2 USBs, 1 USB-C and 1 HDMI.I have my TV connected to the main HDMI and 1 monitor connected to the extender with another HDMI to VGA extension to the monitor, however, when I have the two connected, the...
  5. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HDMI ports 1 output audio: HeyI have an Acer Swift laptop and I connected a USB-C extender that has 2 USBs, 1 USB-C and 1 HDMI.I have my TV connected to the main HDMI and 1 monitor connected to the extender with another HDMI to VGA extension to the monitor, however, when I have the two connected, the...
  6. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 2 HDMI ports only 1 works

2 HDMI ports only 1 works: Intel i7-9700F @ 3GHz 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti I have one Monitor hooked up works fine and I'm attempting to hook up a 2nd monitor to the 2nd HDMI display port on the PC yet NOTHING happens. Both HDMI cables and Both Monitors work when using the initial...
  8. 2 hdmi ports

2 hdmi ports: Hello , I recently took apart my computer cabels and moved it - now while setting up i see 2 hdmi do i plug straight into the graphic card or into the circuit board. i want the best and dont want to do anything stupid please help me out. Thank you...
  9. I have 2 HDMI ports in my pc but only one works

I have 2 HDMI ports in my pc but only one works: I tried the suggentions of others with Trouble shooting but when ik got to the step: 'Go to view all' i wasn't able to find it. Does anyone have suggentions i just bought a second monitor and it doesent work. Or should i buy a HDMI splitter or switch because i don't need...
  10. 2 HDMI Ports, One isn't working.

2 HDMI Ports, One isn't working.: Hello, recently I have received a new monitor for my PC. My computer has 2 HDMI ports, so I plugged one in from my new monitor. There was no signal on the monitor. I have read some articles, and they haven't been much help. I have a GTX 1050 Ti....