Windows 10: i hate this error i can't bear with it why does it have to be 2 screens when i open magnifier

Discus and support i hate this error i can't bear with it why does it have to be 2 screens when i open magnifier in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Formal_Bag_6446 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Formal_Bag_6446, Jun 25, 2024.

1. i hate this error i can't bear with it why does it have to be 2 screens when i open magnifier

/u/Formal_Bag_6446, Jun 25, 2024
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Need a better screen magnifier

Hi,

To help you resolve this, kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows logo + U
      at the same time.
    • Click on Start Magnifier.

You can click the Start Magnifier from the Control Panel windows to see the options to magnify the screen. Under
    Views, you can set it to Full screen, Lens or
    Docked.

You may also drag to position the Magnifier window anywhere on the desktop/screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Jun 25, 2024
  3. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 25, 2024
  4. Ernie San Win User

i hate this error i can't bear with it why does it have to be 2 screens when i open magnifier

Windows 10 update broke MS magnifier

Hello,

To fix the issue with Magnifier, we suggest to turn it off and turn on your Magnifier. Here are the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select and click, Ease of Access.
    • Select and click, Magnifier.
    • Under Magnifier in the right pane, click off/on.

You may also try to Run Magnifier as administrator. If you don't know how, follow the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Type Magnifier.
    • Right-click Run as administrator.
    • If there's a pop-up about User Account Control, you have to type your
      Username and Password to continue.
    • Click Yes.

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

i hate this error i can't bear with it why does it have to be 2 screens when i open magnifier

1. i hate this error i can't bear with it why does it have to be 2 screens when i open magnifier - Similar Threads - hate error can't

2. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  3. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  4. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why does it show that i have 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does it show that i have 2 monitors: please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-that-i-have-2-monitors/cf7a09d6-d316-4af1-bc49-5b7b29ea96b9
  6. why does it show that i have 2 monitors

why does it show that i have 2 monitors: please help me fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-that-i-have-2-monitors/cf7a09d6-d316-4af1-bc49-5b7b29ea96b9
  7. why does it show that i have 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why does my pc indicate i have 2 monitors, when I only have one?

Why does my pc indicate i have 2 monitors, when I only have one?: After i reinstalled the graphics driver my pc was behaving as if i had two monitors, also in display adapter. the annoying part is that i cannot set the resolution to the max anymore for some reason. please someone suggest what to do that doesn't require reinstalling graphics...
  9. Why does MBR2GPT say I have 4 partitions when I only have 2?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does MBR2GPT say I have 4 partitions when I only have 2?: I'm trying to convert my MBR drive to GPT, but every time I try it doesn't work, and when I look at the report in the windows folder it says I have 4 partitions, when I only have 2 in the drive I am trying to convert. Is there any way to fix this?...
  10. Why I HATE the store

Why I HATE the store: Hi there I REALLY LOATHE this type of "Store" app to find software First the search doesn't work -- I was looking for latest updates to Office 2016 preview - and I get all sorts of RUBBISH (Wheel of Fortune and other total nonsense kiddy stuff) and finally if I just go...