Windows 10: I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...

Discus and support I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-review-or-dismiss-windows-security/00a66dd3-a527-41f3-a712-d8f185050a9eIt shows now no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William Lam2, Apr 24, 2023.

1. I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-review-or-dismiss-windows-security/00a66dd3-a527-41f3-a712-d8f185050a9eIt shows now no action needed after I dismissed that?

:)

William Lam2, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 24, 2023
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

Change default programs in Windows - Microsoft Support

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 24, 2023
  4. John Vil Win User

I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...

Windows hello reconizes me but wont dismiss lock screen on pc after recent Windows 10 update

Hi,

For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to verify a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this issue started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting step suggested by Jomel_Santos on this same thread?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 24, 2023
Thema:

I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...

1. I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the... - Similar Threads - same issue question

2. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to fix this?: Hello, I just updated my laptop a while ago and I cant access the Internet. Every network I tried showed "no Internet, secured". But if my other devices like my phone can acces the Internet using the same network. What should I do to fix this?...
  3. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do to fix this?: Hello, I just updated my laptop a while ago and I cant access the Internet. Every network I tried showed "no Internet, secured". But if my other devices like my phone can acces the Internet using the same network. What should I do to fix this?...
  4. What should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this message and what should I do to fix it?: Every time I connect to the internet this message is displayed and I want to know why this message is displayed and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-message-and-what-should-i-do-to-fix/894a096a-c946-4fed-ab31-cc1e9deb41c6
  6. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this message and what should I do to fix it?: Every time I connect to the internet this message is displayed and I want to know why this message is displayed and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-message-and-what-should-i-do-to-fix/894a096a-c946-4fed-ab31-cc1e9deb41c6
  7. What is this message and what should I do to fix it?

8. What should I do to fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do to fix this error?: I am Getting an error for this update 2023-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 Download error - 0x800f08051 I have also done the trouble shoot2 also run the some command like net stop bitsnet stop wuauserv etc etc...3 Also I tried manual...
  9. What should I do to fix this error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do to fix this error?: I am Getting an error for this update 2023-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB4023057 Download error - 0x800f08051 I have also done the trouble shoot2 also run the some command like net stop bitsnet stop wuauserv etc etc...3 Also I tried manual...
  10. I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...

I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-review-or-dismiss-windows-security/00a66dd3-a527-41f3-a712-d8f185050a9eIt shows now no action needed after I dismissed that?...