Windows 10: i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...

Discus and support i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-new-laptop-with-windows-11-activated/32f4883d-e362-4bd6-9ed2-7d83e3b07403 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adish A S, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Adish A S Win User

i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...

please

:)

Adish A S, Oct 5, 2023

2. activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, Oct 5, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 5, 2023
  4. i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...

Laptop hard drive upgrade

To replace a hard drive on a laptop is a little more troublesome than a desktop. 1st as most people here suggest you will need some sort of a backup disk just in case. Also be sure when buying the new Hard Disk is compatible with your model. And i would strongly suggest you install a new system and start from scratch because there are far too many problems that can occur when transferring system files.

scoutingwraith, Oct 5, 2023
Thema:

i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...

1. i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service... - Similar Threads - laptop activated version

2. I had to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 11 but cant activate Windows. It's not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 11 but cant activate Windows. It's not...: I had to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 11 but cant activate Windows. It's not accepting my license key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-reset-my-laptop-and-reinstall-windows-11/59007b87-be27-4ec1-b7db-6e81ed02b578
  3. I had to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 11 but cant activate Windows. It's not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 11 but cant activate Windows. It's not...: I had to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows 11 but cant activate Windows. It's not accepting my license key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-reset-my-laptop-and-reinstall-windows-11/59007b87-be27-4ec1-b7db-6e81ed02b578
  4. Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.: Hey guys! Small problem here! TLDR: I have a windows pc, was fine, downgraded to windows 10 due to issues taking an exam, I now installed a custom image of windows 11 pro but can't activate it! How can I make sure if its the wrong version of windows, or if it could be my...
  5. Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.

Windows Activation after reset, not knowing what version I had, etc.: Hey guys! Small problem here! TLDR: I have a windows pc, was fine, downgraded to windows 10 due to issues taking an exam, I now installed a custom image of windows 11 pro but can't activate it! How can I make sure if its the wrong version of windows, or if it could be my...
  6. I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...: I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated to windows 11 and lost my activation key im so worried kindly tell me what should i do know...
  7. I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...

I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated...: I've got new lenevo laptop, i had windows 10 installed in it and activated, then i updated to windows 11 and lost my activation key im so worried kindly tell me what should i do know...
  8. i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had new laptop with windows 11 activated version,when i make hard reset in laptop service...: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-new-laptop-with-windows-11-activated/32f4883d-e362-4bd6-9ed2-7d83e3b07403
  9. I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.

I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.: Hello,I reset my Alienware 17 R4 today, assuming things would go just like every other reset I've ever done. Unfortunately I am not able to activate my Windows. I did search for help and tried some of the steps other we're suggested to do, but none of the answers are super...
  10. I just had my hard drive put into a new laptop.

I just had my hard drive put into a new laptop.: I'm having problems launching programs I bought before my old mother board crashed. How do I start old programs I paid for w/o having to download and pay for them again. specifically Windows Movie Maker Pro for HD. Already downloaded Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge to get...