Windows 10: I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

Discus and support I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meyer Buaharon, Mar 10, 2024.

1. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I can see that the cable is working because i have lights from the pc network cable.any advices on what should I do?

:)

Meyer Buaharon, Mar 10, 2024
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 10, 2024
  4. axe0 Win User

I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

1. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network - Similar Threads - BSOD once yesterday

2. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have BSOD once a day.: The BSOD I saw was BAD_POOL_CALLER. It only started a few days ago. So it skipped a day but it happened 3 times so far. One time the pc needed a manual shut down because it kept re causing blue screens. I could not remember the error codes that time, they where different each...
  3. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have BSOD once a day.: The BSOD I saw was BAD_POOL_CALLER. It only started a few days ago. So it skipped a day but it happened 3 times so far. One time the pc needed a manual shut down because it kept re causing blue screens. I could not remember the error codes that time, they where different each...
  4. I have BSOD once a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network

I had BSOD once yesterday, now i dont have network: My network is wired and i cant see it, or get internet... I dont have wifi in my computer so i cant test this, but my other devices got network so its not my network provider error.I just had blue screen once then no network no matter how many times i reboot or change cable.I...
  6. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD: Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my problem and one of them was to reboot to a restore point and it asks me to click of the disk that i want to get my windows...
  7. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD: Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my problem and one of them was to reboot to a restore point and it asks me to click of the disk that i want to get my windows...
  8. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

9. Had three BSOD happen yesterday

Had three BSOD happen yesterday: First one on 8/12/2021 5:46PMBugcheckCode127BugcheckParameter10x8BugcheckParameter20xfffff8060a696e50BugcheckParameter30xfffff8060a66d000BugcheckParameter40xfffff80608ac18f4Second one at 8/12/2021...
  10. I had an update to windows 10 yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had an update to windows 10 yesterday.: Had the update yesterday now I cannot find my windows flight simulator X,any ideas please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-had-an-update-to-windows-10-yesterday/034a337f-69f3-4735-895d-0c88ad73696a