Windows 10: I had a scam.

Discus and support I had a scam. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I contacted a William at I thought Microsoft Security at 805-900-0912. He sent me to an Andy Lova at 254-570-3636 at Waredot who downloaded a Waredot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Ring1, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Jim Ring1 Win User

I had a scam.

I contacted a William at I thought Microsoft Security at 805-900-0912. He sent me to an Andy Lova at 254-570-3636 at Waredot who downloaded a Waredot Security program for $429.95/yr. Is Waredot a Microsoft sponsored affiliated program or a scam?

:)

Jim Ring1, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 12, 2023
  3. I had a scam.

Jsssssssss, Dec 12, 2023
Thema:

I had a scam.

1. I had a scam. - Similar Threads - scam

2. I had a Microsoft defenders security alert that I believe was a phasing scam, but now I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a Microsoft defenders security alert that I believe was a phasing scam, but now I'm...: I had a Microsoft defenders security alert that I believe was a phasing scam, but now I'm wondering, is my computer infected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-microsoft-defenders-security-alert-that-i/d19bd9ce-91ce-4c4a-afb3-1031d5849601
  3. I had a Microsoft defenders security alert that I believe was a phasing scam, but now I'm...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a Microsoft defenders security alert that I believe was a phasing scam, but now I'm...: I had a Microsoft defenders security alert that I believe was a phasing scam, but now I'm wondering, is my computer infected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-microsoft-defenders-security-alert-that-i/d19bd9ce-91ce-4c4a-afb3-1031d5849601
  4. I had a Microsoft defenders security alert that I believe was a phasing scam, but now I'm...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams

Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams: My mom received a pop up on her computer that appeared to be from Microsoft stating she had a virus and provided a number to call. She called the number they were trying to coax her into going to her bank to withdraw $16,000. In the past they were able to get her to give them...
  6. Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams: My mom received a pop up on her computer that appeared to be from Microsoft stating she had a virus and provided a number to call. She called the number they were trying to coax her into going to her bank to withdraw $16,000. In the past they were able to get her to give them...
  7. Think I have been scammed

Think I have been scammed: Think I am being scammed have you been sending me emails .I have found out that they have got our contact information from post code lottery.quite a lot of people around me have also had unusual activity on their computers....
  8. Think I have been scammed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Think I have been scammed: Think I am being scammed have you been sending me emails .I have found out that they have got our contact information from post code lottery.quite a lot of people around me have also had unusual activity on their computers....
  9. HIRE A TRUSTED CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT FROM ONLINE SCAM

HIRE A TRUSTED CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT FROM ONLINE SCAM: I have read a lot of stories about people losing money to investment scams. I too have been a victim of this scams. I lost about $90k Bitcoin last year, I searched around and tried to work with people , unfortunately I was scammed as well. This happened last two month until I...
  10. HIRE A TRUSTED CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT FROM ONLINE SCAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HIRE A TRUSTED CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT FROM ONLINE SCAM: I have read a lot of stories about people losing money to investment scams. I too have been a victim of this scams. I lost about $90k Bitcoin last year, I searched around and tried to work with people , unfortunately I was scammed as well. This happened last two month until I...