Windows 10: I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...

Discus and support I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-bsod-screen-and-i-had-to-reset-my-laptop/ab35ba32-893f-44a3-9f9a-601b32a3d466 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Princewill Kingsley, Sep 22, 2023.

1. I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...

Pleas help me

:)

Princewill Kingsley, Sep 22, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 22, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 22, 2023
  4. swat354 Win User

I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 22, 2023
Thema:

I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...

1. I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do... - Similar Threads - BSOD screen reset

2. I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a BSOD screen and I had to reset my laptop without troubleshooting what should I do...: Pleas help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-bsod-screen-and-i-had-to-reset-my-laptop/ab35ba32-893f-44a3-9f9a-601b32a3d466
  3. What should I do with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with my laptop?: I don't know where to start, actually. We updated my brother's laptop which is HP Pavilion 14 - Windows 8 to Windows 10. It's been a long time since my brother use it as he's busy working. At first, we install the updates we saw on settings until he decided to update it to...
  4. What should I do with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do with my laptop?: I don't know where to start, actually. We updated my brother's laptop which is HP Pavilion 14 - Windows 8 to Windows 10. It's been a long time since my brother use it as he's busy working. At first, we install the updates we saw on settings until he decided to update it to...
  5. I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-review-or-dismiss-windows-security/00a66dd3-a527-41f3-a712-d8f185050a9eIt shows now no action needed after I dismissed that?...
  6. I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had the same issue as this question but dismissed it instead? what should I do to fix the...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-review-or-dismiss-windows-security/00a66dd3-a527-41f3-a712-d8f185050a9eIt shows now no action needed after I dismissed that?...
  7. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.: Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-minecraft-on-my-computer-i-had-to-factory/82edb4e1-694e-4a9e-a0f2-cd3450c09434
  8. MY LAPTOP IS MESSING UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT AND I CANT DO ANYTHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MY LAPTOP IS MESSING UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT AND I CANT DO ANYTHING: I reset my laptop cause i had to and when it booted back up i lost the windows store app and i cant find it or reinstall it. I cant reinstall discord or anything else because every **** time i try this pops up "There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from...
  9. I had a blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a blue screen.: It said this - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Can someone please help. The bluscreen went away after I switched off the laptop and turned it back on. Now it's working, but I'm still worried because it showed a blue screen submitted by /u/coolboy70421 [link] [comments]...
  10. I had a problem resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a problem resetting my computer.: I tried to fully reset my PC, it took about 16 hours to reach 99% and after 5 hours at 99% I tried to power it off and on again. It was trying to install windows on a blue screen and after 30 minutes at 5% I powered it off again and now my PC restarts, shows an error saying...