Windows 10: I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?

Discus and support I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently using windows 11 and haven't seen this popup before.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lance Igama, May 11, 2024.

1. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?

I'm currently using windows 11 and haven't seen this popup before.

:)

Lance Igama, May 11, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 11, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 11, 2024
  4. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 11, 2024
Thema:

I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?

1. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal? - Similar Threads - got pop microsoft

2. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention": My Microsoft was paid up till Aug 2024 I continued on and just renewed it for the new year and still I am getting this message so why am paying if I still can not use these services?...
  3. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention": My Microsoft was paid up till Aug 2024 I continued on and just renewed it for the new year and still I am getting this message so why am paying if I still can not use these services?...
  4. I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the pop up "Your microsoft account needs attention". Is this normal?: I'm currently using windows 11 and haven't seen this popup before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-pop-up-your-microsoft-account-needs/a18b5e74-cd8c-4aae-96e5-e13b02021112
  5. What needs your attention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What needs your attention: I don't know how I can solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-needs-your-attention/4543f4be-f425-48a9-a9d9-618d591b0378
  6. i got the pop up- Microsoft account needs attention. Is it safe or scam? Please assisst

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got the pop up- Microsoft account needs attention. Is it safe or scam? Please assisst: I am using windows 10 and suddenly got a Pop up- "Microsoft account needs attention Probably password change".I immediately clicked and settings got opened and then it asked me to confirm my account by My Pin and as i entered it, the dialogue box disappeared. Can anyone...
  7. what needs your attention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what needs your attention: can someone help me i was trying to update my windows because it somehow failed updating last night and it said that i have to uninstall virtualbox ldplayer but i checked and i couldn find it someone had told me that i have to delete the LDplayer folder inside xuanzhi and...
  8. account need attention

in Windows 10 Customization
    account need attention: I have been seeing attention needed to fix my personal gmail account. I changed the password and it still will not sent or receive messages. I've tried everything I need help asap...
  9. Some of your accounts need attention

Some of your accounts need attention: I keep getting on my desktop a notification that some of my accounts need attention and that it may have been because you changed your password. Please advise how I can fix this permanently as it is driving me insane. Thank you...
  10. Account needs attention pop up

Account needs attention pop up: Each time I log into my desktop a pop up is there saying my Microsoft needs attention I may have changed my password. I did not of course and its annoying. Please show me what my settings should be. I use this device and a laptop … maybe the sharing settings are incorrect...