Windows 10: I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

Discus and support I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On Oct 6 I don't know the Window Security was having an update or something that it detected a Trojan:JS/Obfuse which I believe was in a browser called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hoàng Bảo Nguyễn Duy, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:17 AM.

1. I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

On Oct 6 I don't know the Window Security was having an update or something that it detected a Trojan:JS/Obfuse which I believe was in a browser called CocCoc. About 3 or 4 days after that, Win10 updated. My PC shutdown time increase from 2-5 secs normally to 10-20 secs, sometimes I even got 1 app preventing from shutdown and those app we're Task Host Window and Nv container window class. Then today Oct 18, I got another Trojan called Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml and it was found in C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\chrome_url_fetcher_insert number_insert number\savior-2.3.53-crx3-for-manifest-v3

:)

Hoàng Bảo Nguyễn Duy, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  2. Brink Win User

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

3. Borg 386 Win User
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

4. Ahhzz Win User

I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

1. I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem - Similar Threads - got Trojan threats

2. I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem: On Oct 6 I don't know the Window Security was having an update or something that it detected a Trojan:JS/Obfuse which I believe was in a browser called CocCoc. About 3 or 4 days after that, Win10 updated. My PC shutdown time increase from 2-5 secs normally to 10-20 secs,...
  3. I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got some Trojan threats and the recent Window 10 update problem: On Oct 6 I don't know the Window Security was having an update or something that it detected a Trojan:JS/Obfuse which I believe was in a browser called CocCoc. About 3 or 4 days after that, Win10 updated. My PC shutdown time increase from 2-5 secs normally to 10-20 secs,...
  4. I got a problem with Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a problem with Windows 10 update: Hello,Please help with the Windows update problem [0x8007001e], I have tired many times to update the Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030211Cumulative Update for...
  5. I got a problem with Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a problem with Windows 10 update: Hello,Please help with the Windows update problem [0x8007001e], I have tired many times to update the Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030211Cumulative Update for...
  6. I got a problem with Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I recently updated Windows and got Precision Driver for the trackpad, and there's some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently updated Windows and got Precision Driver for the trackpad, and there's some...: First, I am using the 3 finger swipe to switch between windows, but that motion goes way too fast. I used to have Synaptics Driver and the window switching was much slower. The Precision Driver causes it to uncontrollably switch. How do I change the speed of this? Is there a...
  8. Got a TROJAN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got a TROJAN: Recently downloaded an app and once ran windows detected several severe things and once "removed" it has already taken a hit and also i resetted my pc but am i still safe? submitted by /u/Txmbro [link] [comments]...
  9. removal of trojan threat

removal of trojan threat: My windows defender recently detected a trojan threat. It said that the threat was blocked. It then said "This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" But underneath it said " Status: Removed" I don't understand what that means. Is my...
  10. Recently got infected with a trojan virus. I got it removed and now most of my settings...

Recently got infected with a trojan virus. I got it removed and now most of my settings...: A couple days ago my laptop got infected with a trojan through the flash drive of my friend. Yesterday I installed Malwarebytes because windows defender wasn't doing anything. A couple of files showed up in malwarebytes to be infected and I subsequently deleted them. Now most...