Windows 10: i got hacked and my account got deleted

Discus and support i got hacked and my account got deleted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need help with my account yesteraday i was playing minecraft on my microsoft account but then i got logged out from it today my account got hacked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rluxor, Jun 18, 2024.

1. rluxor Win User

i got hacked and my account got deleted

i need help with my account yesteraday i was playing minecraft on my microsoft account but then i got logged out from it today my account got hacked and deleted when i went to play and when i tried to log in it said the account didnt exist though i was playing on it yesterday and i tried to recover it and it said it didnt recognise the account and i went to microsoft store it said i had an account and then i signed out to check and relog back in but it then said there was no account even though it was signed in before and i dont know what to do and how to recover my account.

:)

rluxor, Jun 18, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 18, 2024
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jun 18, 2024
  4. i got hacked and my account got deleted

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

i got hacked and my account got deleted

1. i got hacked and my account got deleted - Similar Threads - got hacked account

2. My account got hacked then deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked then deleted: Someone got my password and logged in and then added new security info and then deleted it and then changed my password. Now my email isnt associated with my microsoft account and I cant changed the password or anything. The email it was changed to is *** Email address is...
  3. My account got hacked then deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked then deleted: Someone got my password and logged in and then added new security info and then deleted it and then changed my password. Now my email isnt associated with my microsoft account and I cant changed the password or anything. The email it was changed to is *** Email address is...
  4. My account got hacked then deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i got hacked and my account got deleted

i got hacked and my account got deleted: i need help with my account yesteraday i was playing minecraft on my microsoft account but then i got logged out from it today my account got hacked and deleted when i went to play and when i tried to log in it said the account didnt exist though i was playing on it yesterday...
  6. Account got hacked and deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and deleted: Hello, how can I contact support to get my microsoft account back or atleast move the Minecraft account over to new one. I just got hacked and I have no clue what to do. Thanks for any answers....
  7. Account got hacked and deleted

Account got hacked and deleted: Hello, how can I contact support to get my microsoft account back or atleast move the Minecraft account over to new one. I just got hacked and I have no clue what to do. Thanks for any answers....
  8. My Account got hacked and Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account got hacked and Deleted: Like I said, my Microsoft account got hacked by a Russian e-mail, and 1 day after trying to recover it, it got deleted. The internet said I'll have to make a new account with the same e-mail and my account would be back. No, now I have an account with the same e-mail, but...
  9. My Account got hacked and Deleted

My Account got hacked and Deleted: Like I said, my Microsoft account got hacked by a Russian e-mail, and 1 day after trying to recover it, it got deleted. The internet said I'll have to make a new account with the same e-mail and my account would be back. No, now I have an account with the same e-mail, but...
  10. My Account got hacked and Deleted

in Windows 10 Customization