Windows 10: I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...

Discus and support I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Title!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-blue-screen-and-now-on-logging-in-says-i/f3abe1df-7a6b-453a-a6df-7ebca903d7b1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thatredkid, Jun 26, 2024 at 6:37 PM.

1. I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...

Title!!!!!!

:)

2. miltos Win User

Unable to log into other accounts from sign-in screen

I recently upgrade two home computers to Windows 10. One from Windows 8.1 and one from Windows 7. The windows 7 upgrade has been flawless so far. On the other machine (previously Windows 8.1) I have two accounts. One is the administrator account, which I use, and one is my son's account.

Once my son's account is logged in, the ONLY way to log into the administrator account is to select it from the start menu. Once the sign-in screen appears - from logging out, from the machine sleeping, or from a restart - there is no way (that I have found) to select the admin account for logging in. I have clicked everywhere, tried several function keys and alt-function combos, looked at all the settings and googled quite a bit with no solution.

Again, the problem is that once the sign-in screen appears, the ONLY way to log into my admin account is to first log into my son's account and the select the admin account from the start menu.

My other machine, upgraded from Windows 7, has the same two user accounts and does NOT have this problem. It always shows both accounts to select on the sign-in screen.

The admin account was previously a local account that I converted to a Microsoft account (by signing in with my Microsoft ID). My son's account was created new after the Windows 10 upgrade. It is tied to his Microsoft account.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my... :(

Any suggestion?

4. I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 26, 2024 at 6:41 PM
Thema:

I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...

1. I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my... - Similar Threads - got blue screen

2. I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...: Title!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-blue-screen-and-now-on-logging-in-says-i/f3abe1df-7a6b-453a-a6df-7ebca903d7b1
  3. I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got a blue screen and now on logging in, says i cant sign into my account and all my...: Title!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-blue-screen-and-now-on-logging-in-says-i/f3abe1df-7a6b-453a-a6df-7ebca903d7b1
  4. I cant log in to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my account: Yesterday until now, I can't log in to my account, it says that my account is locked and I need to enter a phone number to open it, but when I enter it, it keeps telling me to try another verification method, I have tried over and over again but it still doesn't work. This...
  5. I cant log in to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log in to my account: Yesterday until now, I can't log in to my account, it says that my account is locked and I need to enter a phone number to open it, but when I enter it, it keeps telling me to try another verification method, I have tried over and over again but it still doesn't work. This...
  6. My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.: I recently had a blue screen and now i can no longer get into my account, when i try to it just doesnt let me in and gives me a temporary one which I cant use because data isnt saved. I also cant open start or settings, nothing works. Does someone know how to fix this?...
  7. My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.: I recently had a blue screen and now i can no longer get into my account, when i try to it just doesnt let me in and gives me a temporary one which I cant use because data isnt saved. I also cant open start or settings, nothing works. Does someone know how to fix this?...
  8. My pc had a blue screen and now i cant log into my account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I cant Sign in with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in with my account: Does anyone encountered this problem before? tried to contact Support for this but no avail. and it really annoys me now. So what is happening is everytime i tried to sign in my microsoft account to my PC, like in Microsoft Store or trying to sign in as administrator. it is...
  10. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT: i CANT ACCESS THROUGH MY MS ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME I OPEN THE THINGS I ENCODED IT SAYS THAT I HAVE AN UNLICENSED ACCOUNT AND I CANT EDIT IT. EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN IN I CANT SIGN IN THROUGH MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I SIGN IN THROUGH MANAGE MY ACCOUNTS. BUT STILL I CANT ACCESS THE...