Windows 10: I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins.

Discus and support I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a pc and while I was editing videos my pc just lagged and turned into the blue screen, it said that it'll restart my pc for me but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark Jobert Pangilinan, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:47 PM.

1. I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins.

I have a pc and while I was editing videos my pc just lagged and turned into the blue screen, it said that it'll restart my pc for me but the percentage doesn't change and got stucked at 0% at about 30mins. what should I do?

:)

Mark Jobert Pangilinan, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:47 PM
Thema:

I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins.

1. I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins. - Similar Threads - got blue acreen

2. I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins.: I have a pc and while I was editing videos my pc just lagged and turned into the blue screen, it said that it'll restart my pc for me but the percentage doesn't change and got stucked at 0% at about 30mins. what should I do?...
  3. I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a blue acreen error and it is stuck at 0% for prolly over 30mins.: I have a pc and while I was editing videos my pc just lagged and turned into the blue screen, it said that it'll restart my pc for me but the percentage doesn't change and got stucked at 0% at about 30mins. what should I do?...
  4. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  5. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  6. I got a blue screen error, but it's stuck at 0% what should ı do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a blue screen error, but it's stuck at 0% what should ı do?: I got a blue screen error, but it's stuck at 0%, it doesn't progress. Should I turn off the computer? The problem is not hardware, I need the computer to be turned on for software problems, but there is no progress. Stop code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT...
  7. I got a blue screen error, but it's stuck at 0% what should ı do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a blue screen error, but it's stuck at 0% what should ı do?: I got a blue screen error, but it's stuck at 0%, it doesn't progress. Should I turn off the computer? The problem is not hardware, I need the computer to be turned on for software problems, but there is no progress. Stop code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT...
  8. Windows 10 very slow boot - stuck at the logo screen for over 30mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 very slow boot - stuck at the logo screen for over 30mins: EDIT: this is my "System One" machine my machine is running all ssds for storage without any hdd installed, the OS in installed on a nvme drive. the machine was working fine when it was running windows 8.1 it would boot almost instantly, however immediately after upgrading...
  9. I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got the BSoD and it is stuck at 0%: The PC said it needed to restart to update something and after it did I just got the blue screen. It hasn't moved from 0 for about an hour. It says it is an unexpected store exception. My computer is a 2019 Dell XPS 13. submitted by /u/frederick_the_duck [link] [comments]...
  10. Blue screen stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen stuck at 0%: I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I've already tried the Microsoft site and it was no good. Here's what went down: A week ago my laptop blue screened for the first time. It restarted fine afterwards. Today my laptop blue screened again with stop code:...