Windows 10: I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes.

Discus and support I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, when an exe crashes I only crashed on yuzu.exe and cemu.exe if that helps this black thing appears over top of all other programs and seems to only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by playmaker 0, Aug 19, 2022.

1. I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes.

So, when an exe crashes I only crashed on yuzu.exe and cemu.exe if that helps this black thing appears over top of all other programs and seems to only disappear after restarting the whole computer. I tried checking task manager to remove whatever might have survived the crash that might be causing this, but there was nothing like that there. I also checked my GPU drivers and they are all up to date so it can't be that. please help. it's so annoying to restart my PC on every crash.

:)

playmaker 0, Aug 19, 2022
  2. NurdBurd Win User

Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while 'inside' this box. I have tried to 'ungenerate' this box by manipulating Magnifier but to no avail. I have investigated several forums/BBs/KBs but found no solution to my problem. What investigative step do I take next to solve this problem?
    Thank you.

Windows 10 PRO Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 14931.rs_prelease.160916-1700.

NurdBurd, Aug 19, 2022
  3. RajuDS Win User
    Black Rectangular Boxes Appearing On Internet Browser Screens

Hi,

Since last few days, I am seeing black rectangular boxes appearing on internet browser screens.

I am unsure which category to choose so decided to go with "virus & malware" category for this issue.

Please provide the required solution to get rid of it.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards

Raju

RajuDS, Aug 19, 2022
  4. APoL0x Win User

I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes.

Item select rectangular box in list view since Creator's Update

Since the release of Windows 10 Creator's Update, Microsoft introduced a subtle but (at least for me) very annoying feature when you're using List View in any of your folders:

I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes. [​IMG]

Now the blue item select rectangular box It occupies the entire size of the column in which the file is, when before the release of Creator's Update it only occupied the size of the file name. This is very annoying to me because I continually do "missclicks" and inadvertently clicking on a file. Is there any way to change this by modifying the registry or some other way?

Thanks very much for your attention.

APoL0x, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes.

1. I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes. - Similar Threads - black rectangular box

2. so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???: So I get this little black box everytime on the bottom right. . As I understood its something with the driver. how do i make this box disappear?...
  3. so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so apperantly I get this little black box on the bottom right everytime, help???: So I get this little black box everytime on the bottom right. . As I understood its something with the driver. how do i make this box disappear?...
  4. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  5. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  6. I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a black rectangular box everytime an exe crashes.: So, when an exe crashes I only crashed on yuzu.exe and cemu.exe if that helps this black thing appears over top of all other programs and seems to only disappear after restarting the whole computer. I tried checking task manager to remove whatever might have survived the...
  7. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  8. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  9. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

10. Strange Rectangular box on Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Rectangular box on Desktop: Hello, a few weeks ago I noticed every time I get on my pc there's a translucent box on my screen that just stays there. It doesn't cause anything weird to happen, but it's annoying to look at every time I get on my pc. When I clicked on it, the border is white, but if I...