Windows 10: I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

Discus and support I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new laptop knowing that i know my Microsoft password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SarahAyaso, Nov 18, 2022.

1. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new laptop knowing that i know my Microsoft password

:)

SarahAyaso, Nov 18, 2022

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Nov 18, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2022
  4. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

1. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new... - Similar Threads - forgot hello password

2. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...: I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new laptop knowing that i know my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-hello-password-and-i-need-to/ff128438-4957-4fed-b4f2-b9b5f570b098
  5. I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new...: I forgot my windows hello password and i need to sign in to my Microsoft account on my new laptop knowing that i know my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-hello-password-and-i-need-to/ff128438-4957-4fed-b4f2-b9b5f570b098
  6. i forgot my Microsoft account password

i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  7. i forgot my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  8. i forgot my Microsoft account password

9. I forgot my microsoft account password

I forgot my microsoft account password: I have two account in Microsoft i know this account's password but i forgot my second account password and i have applied thousands of time in forgot password section but it always show "theinformation you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your accountownership"...
  10. I need to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account but I forgot the password to my...

I need to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account but I forgot the password to my...: I am trying to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account, and I'm at the stage where it asks for the computer password. However, I've set up a PIN and I've been using a PIN for roughly a year now. Is there any way to recover the password without resetting the computer?...