Windows 10: I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...

Discus and support I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I forgot my password for to log in from my Local Account Administrator, I really need to sign into my Microsoft account through my Local Account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marrate Ebere-Duru, May 12, 2024.

1. I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...

I forgot my password for to log in from my Local Account Administrator, I really need to sign into my Microsoft account through my Local Account Administrator and upgrade my laptop to windows 11 Pro.

:)

Marrate Ebere-Duru, May 12, 2024

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 12, 2024
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    forgot what the password is for your local account

What if you are using your Microsoft account Shawn, and you forgot what the password is for your local account??? Long time ago when I was just using my local account, I never had a password setup for it. Now if I try to log in to my local account, it wants me to enter a password, so right now I don't use it.

And using netplwiz to change your local password, how do I know which user account is my local account?? I am the only user on my computer, and Netplwiz shows me two times, along with a HomeGroupUser$ and guest.

I am listed under group heading in 2 ways, Homeusers and homeusers;Administrator;Users ???

user must enter a password to use this computer is turned off bty.

OldMike65, May 12, 2024
  4. I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...

Forgot Local account password

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you as you do not remember the local account password, we will help you with this issue.

Kindly let us know if you have Microsoft account on your computer.

If so, I suggest you to log-in with the Microsoft account and change the password for the local account.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key, type Settings
      and press Enter.
    • Then click on Change PC settings.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click
      Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap Accounts, and then click Sign-in options.
    • Tap Change your password and follow the instructions.

For reference: Passwords in Windows: FAQ

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2024
Thema:

I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...

1. I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account... - Similar Threads - forgot password log

2. I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...: I forgot my password for to log in from my Local Account Administrator, I really need to sign into my Microsoft account through my Local Account Administrator and upgrade my laptop to windows 11 Pro....
  3. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.

I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.: I forgot my password to my Microsoft Account.... The Phone Number i used when i created the account i no longer have.... I have several purchases games movies on the account.... Can you send the security code to my microsoft account email *** Email address is removed for...
  5. i forgot my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  6. i forgot my Microsoft account password

i forgot my Microsoft account password: hello! i looked up how to reset my Microsoft account password and i got the message says We need to verify your identityHow would you like to get your security code? and click on email option and i got this message again says We just sent a code to *** Email address is...
  7. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  8. I forgot my local accounts password

I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  9. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. forgot my password , local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot my password , local account: I used to have the setting turned on so that every time my computer sleeps, i needed to enter a password. i turned it off so that i could just log in and out with 1 click, because i was planning to bring it into a repair shop for service, i did not want to have to tell them...