Windows 10: I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the...

Discus and support I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Copy and paste the following, press enter and restart your PC.reg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies" /freg delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ameya Kanchar, May 6, 2024.

1. I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the...

Copy and paste the following, press enter and restart your PC.reg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies" /freg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost" /freg delete "HKCU\Software\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsStore\WindowsUpdate" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Policies" /freg delete "H

:)

Ameya Kanchar, May 6, 2024
  2. ddelo Win User

Difficulty in Powershell and following the instructions herein

The problem seems to be a “file not found” one.

So, please follow these steps:
    1. Download the .ps1 file from here and save it any place you want.
    2. Go to the folder you saved it, right click on the file, unblock it and then copy it [Ctrl-C]. If it’s saved in your Downloads folder, skip step 3
    3. Then go to your Downloads folder and paste it [Ctrl-V] there.
    4. Open Powershell as Administrator.
    5. Type the command Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope Process -Force
    6. Type the command cd $env:USERPROFILE\Downloads
    7. Type the command .\RealtekAudioDriverIntegration.ps1

If everything fails, do the following:

1. Download the .ps1 file from here and save it any place you want in your C: drive.
    2. Open Powershell as Administrator.
    3. Type the command Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope Process -Force
    4. Type the command dir C:\ "RealtekAudioDriverIntegration.ps1" -Recurse -ea 0 | Unblock-File
    5. Type the command dir C:\ "RealtekAudioDriverIntegration.ps1" -Recurse -ea 0 | select -First 1 | % { & $_.FullName }
    Then post the results here.

ddelo, May 6, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 6, 2024
  4. I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the...

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, May 6, 2024
Thema:

I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the...

1. I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the... - Similar Threads - followed instructions below

2. I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I followed the instructions below and now I'm locked out of my organisation's pc with the...: Copy and paste the following, press enter and restart your PC.reg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies" /freg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost" /freg delete "HKCU\Software\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Policies"...
  3. Followed Microsoft instruction, now I can’t get in to computer.

Followed Microsoft instruction, now I can’t get in to computer.: I had restarted my computer as directed to do so in safe mode, and now Microsoft is not letting me enter my pin number to get back into my computer. I’ve already tried the instructions on the Microsoft chat page thing, and it did not work. I already did the process of the...
  4. Followed Microsoft instruction, now I can’t get in to computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Followed Microsoft instruction, now I can’t get in to computer.: I had restarted my computer as directed to do so in safe mode, and now Microsoft is not letting me enter my pin number to get back into my computer. I’ve already tried the instructions on the Microsoft chat page thing, and it did not work. I already did the process of the...
  5. Follow up to being locked out of my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Follow up to being locked out of my PC: I'm a very determined man, and as remote As A Live Microsoft Chat can be, I persisted and spoke to a very helpful person. He sent me a few links and the long and the short of it is, the reason I can't reset my password or my PIN is because windows needs my BitLocker...
  6. Follow up to being locked out of my PC

Follow up to being locked out of my PC: I'm a very determined man, and as remote As A Live Microsoft Chat can be, I persisted and spoke to a very helpful person. He sent me a few links and the long and the short of it is, the reason I can't reset my password or my PIN is because windows needs my BitLocker...
  7. Follow up to being locked out of my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I added a new administrator now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I added a new administrator now I'm locked out: HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-a-new-administrator-now-im-locked-out/5bf3c471-9741-4786-b422-8a93e19201cc
  9. I followed the instructions for adding a description to files and or Folders. see below the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I followed the instructions for adding a description to files and or Folders. see below the...: 1 Open File Explorer. 2 Click Downloads. 3 Right-click the file you’d like to tag and choose Properties. 4 Switch over to the Details tab. 5 At the bottom of the Description heading, you’ll see Tags. 6 Double-click to add your own tags. 7 Add a descriptive tag or two 8 Press...
  10. I have a surface pro and I am locked out of my account I followed the instructions on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a surface pro and I am locked out of my account I followed the instructions on...: I have a surface pro and i am locked out i have followed the instructions on changing the password and i can log on a different device but. Not the surface pro...