Windows 10: I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

Discus and support I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve spent a whole 24hrs trying to figure out this issue. I found my old computer that runs windows it’s a RCA W101SA23. I factory reset it and now an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ziggy435, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Ziggy435 Win User

I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

I’ve spent a whole 24hrs trying to figure out this issue. I found my old computer that runs windows it’s a RCA W101SA23. I factory reset it and now an option for WiFi is non existent. I’ve tried pretty much everything and when I troubleshoot it says I have no network adapter or driver but it’s not like I can download one cause I have no internet connection. what it tells me when I troubleshoot is “Install a driver for your network adapter, windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver.” I hit next then it says

:)

Ziggy435, Feb 6, 2024
Thema:

I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

1. I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver? - Similar Threads - factory reset don’t

2. I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?: I’ve spent a whole 24hrs trying to figure out this issue. I found my old computer that runs windows it’s a RCA W101SA23. I factory reset it and now an option for WiFi is non existent. I’ve tried pretty much everything and when I troubleshoot it says I have no network adapter...
  3. I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I factory reset and now I don’t have a network adapter or driver?: I’ve spent a whole 24hrs trying to figure out this issue. I found my old computer that runs windows it’s a RCA W101SA23. I factory reset it and now an option for WiFi is non existent. I’ve tried pretty much everything and when I troubleshoot it says I have no network adapter...
  4. Network adapters not recognized even after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapters not recognized even after factory reset: As a preface: I’m not really tech-savvy.I’ve encountered an issue with my laptop about a month or so ago: it would no longer recognize the Wi-fi and Bluetooth adapters in its hardware. I followed a friend’s advice and uninstalled the newest at the time Windows update. The...
  5. Network adapters not recognized even after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapters not recognized even after factory reset: As a preface: I’m not really tech-savvy.I’ve encountered an issue with my laptop about a month or so ago: it would no longer recognize the Wi-fi and Bluetooth adapters in its hardware. I followed a friend’s advice and uninstalled the newest at the time Windows update. The...
  6. I did a network reset and now I have no networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a network reset and now I have no networks to connect to: I am in the hospital and just had surgery yesterday. I have my laptop, which has been connected to the free hospital wifi. I have my laptop playing all night. In the middle of the night the wifi stopped working. Nothing had changed, it just randomly stopped working. It showed...
  7. I did a network reset and now I have no networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did a network reset and now I have no networks to connect to: I am in the hospital and just had surgery yesterday. I have my laptop, which has been connected to the free hospital wifi. I have my laptop playing all night. In the middle of the night the wifi stopped working. Nothing had changed, it just randomly stopped working. It showed...
  8. I did a network reset and now I have no networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I factory reset and now a user appears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I factory reset and now a user appears: I factory reset a computer a month ago and I haven’t checked in on it since then because of the loading of the reset or whatever. My brother wanted to reset the computer because he’s giving it to my uncle, but there’s a problem my brother mentioned. Apparently now there’s a...
  10. Attempting to Factory Reset my PC and now I have no OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempting to Factory Reset my PC and now I have no OS: I got my friends old PC and I wanted to wipe all their data from the PC. I started off by trying to reset the PC and remove everything but I got a message that said “Could not find recovery environment.” I went out and bought myself a new USB and created a recovery drive for...