Windows 10: I don't want any of this on my desk

Discus and support I don't want any of this on my desk in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jebastras, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Jebastras Win User

I don't want any of this on my desk

Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks.

:)

Jebastras, Jun 28, 2023

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 28, 2023
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 28, 2023
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jun 28, 2023
Thema:

1. I don't want any of this on my desk - Similar Threads - don't desk

2. USB flash drives and Windows 11 don't play well together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB flash drives and Windows 11 don't play well together: I have a brand-new Dell XPS 8960 with 64Gb memory, 1Tb SSD, 2Tb Sata drive, 4Tb WD attached drive running Windows 11 All software is current.My problem is with "USB flash drives" my WD attached drive works great:1. I can read from, write to or format any USB flash drive.2. If...
  3. USB flash drives and Windows 11 don't play well together

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB flash drives and Windows 11 don't play well together: I have a brand-new Dell XPS 8960 with 64Gb memory, 1Tb SSD, 2Tb Sata drive, 4Tb WD attached drive running Windows 11 All software is current.My problem is with "USB flash drives" my WD attached drive works great:1. I can read from, write to or format any USB flash drive.2. If...
  4. I accidentally selected second screen as main but I don't have a second screen and when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally selected second screen as main but I don't have a second screen and when I...: I accidentally selected second screen as main but I don't have a second screen and when I am try to open the settings to do it like before, the settings is't opening...
  5. I accidentally selected second screen as main but I don't have a second screen and when I...

I accidentally selected second screen as main but I don't have a second screen and when I...: I accidentally selected second screen as main but I don't have a second screen and when I am try to open the settings to do it like before, the settings is't opening...
  6. some key bindings don't work

some key bindings don't work: For some reason on a usb keyboard the key bindings left ctrl + v, left ctrl + h and left shift + f don't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-key-bindings-dont-work/b03244d6-9269-4a52-a7fc-5095b10e6fc7
  7. I don't want any of this on my desk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want any of this on my desk: Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-any-of-this-on-my-desk/b7fcdd04-a571-40ea-a30e-170981fcdb9a
  8. I don't want any of this on my desk

I don't want any of this on my desk: Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-any-of-this-on-my-desk/b7fcdd04-a571-40ea-a30e-170981fcdb9a
  9. Don't remember PW for my DESK TOP screen to open up

Don't remember PW for my DESK TOP screen to open up: I am trying to get into my screen lock on my Desk Top and it wanted me to come to Live.com to fix but The password was set-up with an old email address. How do I get back into my desk top?...
  10. I am upset all my icons are not on my desk top and I don't have email what is going on with...

I am upset all my icons are not on my desk top and I don't have email what is going on with...: what is going on an update and now all of my icons are gone off my desk top and my email is gone also???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-upset-all-my-icons-are-not-on-my-desk-top-and/203c304b-a39e-4b00-abe5-0036f56f4200