Windows 10: i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in

Discus and support i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have another pc and it locked up suddenly asks new password and it happened before so it force me to give new password but who remembers all the got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hard gore, Oct 25, 2024 at 12:57 AM.

1. hard gore Win User

i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in

i have another pc and it locked up suddenly asks new password and it happened before so it force me to give new password but who remembers all the got damn thing everytime everyday every pc i haveits really dumb idea that everyone have to make new password over again until encounter the big problem that have to remember the new passwords over thousand time againi still dont remember how many passwords i have made before and still want more?now i have no idea how to log in

:)

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Oct 25, 2024 at 12:59 AM
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in

i dont remember my password of windows hello

1. hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me.
    2. if someone can help me thank you

Santiago andres Buitrago acosta, Oct 25, 2024 at 12:59 AM
Thema:

i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in

1. i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in - Similar Threads - dont remember password

2. i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont remember new password why it force me to make new password and now i cant log in: i have another pc and it locked up suddenly asks new password and it happened before so it force me to give new password but who remembers all the got damn thing everytime everyday every pc i haveits really dumb idea that everyone have to make new password over again until...
  3. cant remember password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant remember password: I reset my windows 11 laptop but now it asks for the password and i cant Remember it ‍ ive tried answering the secret questions, which i know the answers to, but its saying they are incorrect. How can i get into my computer?...
  4. cant remember password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant remember password: I reset my windows 11 laptop but now it asks for the password and i cant Remember it ‍ ive tried answering the secret questions, which i know the answers to, but its saying they are incorrect. How can i get into my computer?...
  5. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  6. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  7. I cant remember my windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant remember my windows password: I bought the computer about a year ago, and I have never logged out. I can not remember my windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-windows-password/09edcd6b-3e2c-4879-8dfe-524fe2d30f00
  8. password protected files that i dont remember creating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    password protected files that i dont remember creating: hey, recently i ran a scan with my antivirus (bitdefender) and found out that it couldnt scan some files because they are password protected, the thing is that i dont remember ever password protecting any of those files (or directly interacting with them in any way) the files...
  9. Windows made me a new user and forces me to log in with password.

Windows made me a new user and forces me to log in with password.: When I first installed windows I made a single user and I didnt want to log in with password home computer. Out of thin air, suddenly one day Windows made a copy of my user and asks me to log in with this user very time I start the computer. Asks for a password which I dont...
  10. Why cant i choose my own password? Why does Microsoft force me to now choose a password...

Why cant i choose my own password? Why does Microsoft force me to now choose a password...: Is Microsoft as dumb as apple to think people cant decide and make decisions for themselves?? Sad Microsoft used to let customers choose what they want, but forcing people to have accounts unsecured is sad.. Making people write down 100 different passwords every 6 months...